Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the full Mat (seat and trunk) for model 3. But my wife doesn’t like model 3 and return it.

I tried to email [email protected] regarding returning a few times since June 4th. But no response.

then I shipped it back per his instructions. Still no response yet.

Joe, if you see this message, please reply my email to confirm the return and refund.

My order number is 69682

You can always return the Amazon ones and order them from me :)

Still waiting for a response from my emails sent to you on 5/24/19, 5/29/19, and 6/6/19.

Ordered a cargo liner for Model S on 5/21/19 (#69656). Received no order confirmation email (did get the one from the website directly after payment). No contact since then. Emailed NO REPLY. At this point, please cancel my order and refund my payment.

Still waiting for a response from my emails sent to you on 5/24/19, 5/29/19, and 6/6/19.

Ordered a cargo liner for Model S on 5/21/19 (#69656). Received no order confirmation email (did get the one from the website directly after payment). No contact since then. Emailed NO REPLY. At this point, please cancel my order and refund my payment.

It looks like if Joe doesn't reply, we have to file a credit card dispute.

It looks like if Joe doesn't reply, we have to file a credit card dispute.
I have sent him emails. My fiancé has sent him emails. No response. He responded once to my post on this thread and has since gone silent. All we want to do is pay him $40 to re-ship a trunk mat and this process has taken over 2 weeks. I am running out of ideas and starting to run out of patience...

Joe,

Appreciate the deep discounts you're giving everyone. I placed an order earlier today. I emailed you twice but haven't gotten a response. Please cancel my order before it ships so we're not wasting each other's time with returns as I won't be able to accept it.

Order number is 69879. Thank you.

Just to balance out some of the negative, I’ve placed 2 separate orders with joe and both arrived very quickly without issue.

He did ship out the item fast. However, when I asked him for return instruction, there was no response to 3 emails I sent on different days. After I shipped the unopened item back per his instructions on the website, he still has no response.

If you buy stuff from him, go aheadz

but per my experience, DO NOT expect response when you want to RETURN/REFUND.

I will call my credit card company and dispute.

Ken

He did ship out the item fast. However, when I asked him for return instruction, there was no response to 3 emails I sent on different days. After I shipped the unopened item back per his instructions on the website, he still has no response.

If you buy stuff from him, go aheadz

but per my experience, DO NOT expect response when you want to RETURN/REFUND.

I will call my credit card company and dispute.

Ken

Sigh, this is exactly what I’m trying to avoid.

I’m about to do the same. I emailed Mr Joe “Never get my” Car Stuff regarding not getting my order after waiting months now.

Joe- you need to make all your orders right or start giving people back their money. If I don’t hear from you this weekend I’m calling my credit card company and disputing charges as well.

MAKE IT RIGHT QUICK.

Model S cargo liners arrived on Friday and will start shipping tomorrow. So far they only have rears so I am shipping rears and refunding for fronts until they come out.

I’m about to do the same. I emailed Mr Joe “Never get my” Car Stuff regarding not getting my order after waiting months now.

Joe- you need to make all your orders right or start giving people back their money. If I don’t hear from you this weekend I’m calling my credit card company and disputing charges as well.

MAKE IT RIGHT QUICK.

I apologize, I didn't get a chance to catch up yet this weekend, I had custody of my girls, then my ex didn't give them back after she was supposed to only have them for 3 hours yesterday. Police won't do anything with civil matters and I didn't get them back until 8 last night. I will get caught up with everyone's orders tonight in a few hours.

Thanks,

Joe