Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joe,

Appreciate the deep discounts you're giving everyone. I placed an order earlier today. I emailed you twice but haven't gotten a response. Please cancel my order before it ships so we're not wasting each other's time with returns as I won't be able to accept it.

Order number is 69879. Thank you.

Haven’t received a response. I get you’re going through things and I empathize with you. Please, just cancel my order.

Model S cargo liners arrived on Friday and will start shipping tomorrow. So far they only have rears so I am shipping rears and refunding for fronts until they come out.
Hi,

I'm also sorry to hear that you are going through some issues. Since I did not hear from you on any of my emails, I went ahead and ordered elsewhere already the morning that you replied on here. Please cancel my order. I tried to PM you also to request that you cancel my order (#69656).

Will do, I should be able to get it processed tonight. Depending on your payment method it can be up to 10 business days which varies between credit cards.

Hi Joe,

I emailed last night about Order 69828 which had a shipping label generated on June 6 but still has yet to ship. Can you please send me an update? Not looking to cancel but I would like to know where my order is.

Thanks.

Hi Joe,

I emailed last night about Order 69828 which had a shipping label generated on June 6 but still has yet to ship. Can you please send me an update? Not looking to cancel but I would like to know where my order is.

Thanks.

This was supposed to ship from 3D (I didn't have my local stock in yet). I just sent them a message to make sure it's out today. The tracking should update within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Your refund has been processed on my end. Credit cards can take up to 10 business days to reflect the refund on your account.

I'm also waiting for my refund. Can you see I'd you were able to process it? Order #69656. Ordered Model S rear cargo liner back on 5/21/19. I PM'd you on Sunday, 6/16/19 and also have been emailing you (5/24, 5/29, 6/6, 6/14, and 6/15). Thank you.

Hi Joe,

My order #69826 was marked as "Shipped" on 6/6 after the label was created, however almost a week later the order still hasn't been picked up. Can you please look into this. Thanks.

Still no reply to this post. Please let me know how this can be corrected soon Joe, it’s been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order with no communication from you besides a tracking number that hasn’t updated since the date you sent it.

Still no reply to this post. Please let me know how this can be corrected soon Joe, it’s been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order with no communication from you besides a tracking number that hasn’t updated since the date you sent it.
At least you got a tracking number. It's been 4 weeks for me and still no reply to any of the emails sent. Also no reply to the PM that I sent on this forum. I'm hoping that I can get my order cancelled and payment refunded some time soon so I don't have to deal with this anymore.