Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't know if this has been asked before but the only thing holding me back from buying these is the logo, can we get a set without any "3D" logos?

They all come with them. Some people have painted theirs. I haven't minded it on mine, with the logo close to the seat it's not that eye catching. I have spoke before about a special order with 3D but that would be 6 months away or more, so I haven't jumped on that yet.

Will do, I should be able to get it processed tonight. Depending on your payment method it can be up to 10 business days which varies between credit cards.

For the refund of my order 69682

You said the refund was processed on Monday M (6/17).

But it still hasn't not shown in my credit card after 6 days. Please see my email and reply and refund. Or I will have to keep on asking here.

No reply to all emails I sent to [email protected].

If emails were NEVER replied, why there is a contact email?

Ken

Hi Joe
Approximately how many days from ordering to delivery? My order # is 69921. Order was placed on Friday 6/21.

It would have shipped today. Depending if you have USPS for a tracking number or UPS it takes up to 24 hours for tracking to update after a package pick up. I would guess Friday or Saturday for delivery to CA.

Thanks for the business!

Joe

Reactions: Sgadhia