Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto. I got mine a couple of days ago, the fit is perfect, as others have said. I didnt like the big 3d logo but thats the way the mats are made. I actually took a sharpie to the logo, lmao. Worked for me as a very cheap solution to black out the chrome.

@EVTuning if you have any communications with the company, I would suggest they make that logo a stitched in logo, instead of a chrome looking logo. Other than the logo, they are perfect. really like them.

• Informative
Reactions: EVTuning
Yes. I received my floor mats Christmas Eve. Your extra efforts to get them out when you did are truly appreciated. The fit is spot on (front and back), the texture looks really cool... floor mats worthy of the Tesla!

But I did “chrome delete” the logo with a black marker. ;)
Thank you, thank you!!

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: emorog and EVTuning
Yes. I received my floor mats Christmas Eve. Your extra efforts to get them out when you did are truly appreciated. The fit is spot on (front and back), the texture looks really cool... floor mats worthy of the Tesla!

But I did “chrome delete” the logo with a black marker. ;)
Thank you, thank you!!
Yea it's hit or miss iwth the logo. I dont' really notice the logo.

Reactions: SCW-Greg and emorog
We are now offering these at a special price if you buy frunk/trunk and the interior mats together. Click the bundle button below the "add to cart button" on the product page to save 10% and free shipping off the entire order. However to offer it at this price we need to ship it complete so it could be 4-6 weeks before we see more trunk mats in stock to ship the entire order.

Reactions: YisSerL and mswlogo
We are now offering these at a special price if you buy frunk/trunk and the interior mats together. Click the bundle button below the "add to cart button" on the product page to save 10% and free shipping off the entire order. However to offer it at this price we need to ship it complete so it could be 4-6 weeks before we see more trunk mats in stock to ship the entire order.

You could probably make 10% more if you could get the vender to not punch holes in them for the stupid ugly 3D logo.

Yes!!!! Get a Tesla logo or even Model Specific logo and get an additional 10% over that.
I've given that feedback a number of times and it hasn't made a difference unfortunately. I've asked for a black logo so that it still has their branding and that hasn't gained any traction either. Aside from when I take them in and out to clean them I hardly notice the logo anymore.

Reactions: NewTMSMan

Still waiting for a Model X 6 seater with console rear mat. Any chance on that?