TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by EVTuning, Aug 8, 2018.

1. rlb4

rlb4 Member

Yes, got the $25 gift card for the interior mats. So to get the $25 gift card for the trunk and frunk mats, we have to buy BOTH the trunk and frunk together?

2. TNTimpson

TNTimpson New Member

I own a pair and they are awesome. It is raining now (finally in California) and the mats are excellent. Love to know when they offer the rears separately. If you can get your hands on these mats, jump on them!

3. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Correct.

• Helpful x 1
  4. 64robots

64robots Member

Hey, I ordered last night. Will mine go out this week or with next weeks?

Glad to get the gift card ;) Gonna pick up something else today.

5. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Interior mats should be end of next week or beginning of following at the latest. We still have about 70 sets of mats that aren’t spoken for as part of the next 500 coming.

6. 64robots

64robots Member

Thanks, can't wait. The stock mats suuuuck ;)

7. COM3

COM3 Member

Looks like mine should be to me on Monday. Hooray!

8. Ematt02

Ematt02 New Member

We ordered on Nov 4 and when I click the view order button from our confirmation it is still saying preparing for Shipping. Any idea when we could expect to get the mats? Thanks

9. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Yes 500 mats should be arriving next Friday. So not much longer

10. pcpro

pcpro Member

My order was October 12th and still waiting.

11. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Good evening, I just got tracking from the shipping company. Scheduled delivery to me is Dec 10th. We will be turning them back around to everyone within the next 1-3 days. (The mats arrive in bulk on pallets. The 500 sets of mats have to be put in retail packaging and then individually labeled and picked up by UPS. 200 sets pretty much fills an entire UPS truck so we may be limited to their ability to pick them up. This Monday morning I’ll be on the phone to the local UPS Terminal so see if I can have 3 trucks on standby to get everything out ASAP.) I know people are losing patience. I appreciate everyone that has stuck it out and is supporting my business. I’m doing what I can to make this happen before anymore snow/bad weather happens and for people to have them before the holidays if they’re a gift.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  12. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

@EVTuning If I order both sets of mats for my upcoming Model 3, can I also use the 5 % discount coupon that was floating around or is there a different discount coupon for forum members?

I have both sets in my cart but have not clicked order yet as I was wondering about the coupon...

13. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Sure, You can use “new5” but it’s either the 5% or the 2 free gift cards. No double dipping.

14. pcpro

pcpro Member

Thanks for the update

15. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

Thanks for the reply,

Wife veto'ed the frunk and trunk mats at least until I see how the factory ones are.

Wife: "we have had Mats in our BMWs and never had to replace those, what makes you so sure you need new mats for a car you dont even have yet?"

Sigh.. lol.

Will likely order the frunk and trunk later in december, after I get the car (take delivery on 12/4 unless there is an issue with the car I cant get past).

How can I tell when I will receive them (what wave I am in?) . I am ordering these basically strictly because of the enthusiasm for them everyone has here.

16. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Everyone with an outstanding order will get fulfilled next week. We will actually have some in stock after all the orders are fulfilled finally!

• Like x 4
  17. insaneoctane

insaneoctane Active Member

Any comparison available between Tesla branded trunk mat and these Maxpiders? I feel that the Maxpider interior mats are superior due to the texture and deep edges. But for the trunk IhaveI different considerations like ease of sub-trunk access and ability to clean.....any thoughts? Anybody care to critique the Tesla branded trunk mat?

18. dburkland

dburkland Member

Ordered the frunk+trunk and the entire interior set for my Model 3, looking forward to getting these installed for the brutal MN winter that I'm sure still lies ahead!

Dan

• Like x 1
  19. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Interior mats will ship this week. The others will be January for frunk and TBD for trunk.

20. dburkland

dburkland Member

Excellent, thanks!

• Like x 1