Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in batch #5 :(
I am working on it. I think the kinks have been worked out now. It was a learning process both for Maxpider and for EV Tuning on the best way to do everything. But 300 sets in its pretty dialed in. So long the shipments keep arriving to them in California we will keep turning them around same day. I appreciate your patience the end of waiting isn’t far away. Next set is probably 2 weeks out.

Reactions: PA ZU
I am working on it. I think the kinks have been worked out now. It was a learning process both for Maxpider and for EV Tuning on the best way to do everything. But 300 sets in its pretty dialed in. So long the shipments keep arriving to them in California we will keep turning them around same day. I appreciate your patience the end of waiting isn’t far away. Next set is probably 2 weeks out.

Sent an e-mail last night, still waiting on a reply. I would like to cancel my order (#3382). Thanks!

Got my tracking number the other day and was supposed to be delivered today...just in time for tomorrow’s noreaster. Unfortunately I guess the package was never picked up in time and is being delivered tomorrow. Oh well....what’s one more day! Excited to get the mat....I think the stock mats are already starting to show wear....where the heel rests by the accelerator pedal.

My mats were delivered today! But when I went to the post office to pick them up, I was told postage was due.
Looks like postage was paid for 3 lbs when the full weight was 7 lbs 2.2 oz. I chose the free shipping option but the shipping label shows Priority Mail Express 1-day. I was told I would need to pay an additional $41.20 to pick them up. I was pretty disappointed as I wanted to put them in the car right away! Please let me know what can be done to resolve this or if I can provide any more info. My order number is #2594. Thank you

My mats were delivered today! But when I went to the post office to pick them up, I was told postage was due.
Looks like postage was paid for 3 lbs when the full weight was 7 lbs 2.2 oz. I chose the free shipping option but the shipping label shows Priority Mail Express 1-day. I was told I would need to pay an additional $41.20 to pick them up. I was pretty disappointed as I wanted to put them in the car right away! Please let me know what can be done to resolve this or if I can provide any more info. My order number is #2594. Thank you

I emailed Chris and received a quick reply and resolution. Thank you! I will definitely be a customer in the future.