Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should’ve already gotten the gift card if you followed the instructions on the product page. So you’d just do the same as the first time and get the second gift card for free. Only difference is what mats you’re buying.

Yes, got the $25 gift card for the interior mats. So to get the $25 gift card for the trunk and frunk mats, we have to buy BOTH the trunk and frunk together?

Good Evening,
For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made and then re-wholesaling it out or hoarding them!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing vendors a set allotment based on the percentage of units produced. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my guaranteed allotment on the next shipment due in September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment (as of right now we have 75 sets left of the 100 we originally ordered. 25 sets have gone in the first 24 hours of this sale from those on our email list.) NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email [email protected].

(You have to add the gift card to the order and use the discount code "Free" to get the gift card. $25 Gift Card )

3D MAXPIDER MODEL 3 FLOOR LINERS L1TL00401509
I own a pair and they are awesome. It is raining now (finally in California) and the mats are excellent. Love to know when they offer the rears separately. If you can get your hands on these mats, jump on them!

My order was October 12th and still waiting.
Good evening, I just got tracking from the shipping company. Scheduled delivery to me is Dec 10th. We will be turning them back around to everyone within the next 1-3 days. (The mats arrive in bulk on pallets. The 500 sets of mats have to be put in retail packaging and then individually labeled and picked up by UPS. 200 sets pretty much fills an entire UPS truck so we may be limited to their ability to pick them up. This Monday morning I’ll be on the phone to the local UPS Terminal so see if I can have 3 trucks on standby to get everything out ASAP.) I know people are losing patience. I appreciate everyone that has stuck it out and is supporting my business. I’m doing what I can to make this happen before anymore snow/bad weather happens and for people to have them before the holidays if they’re a gift.

• Informative
Reactions: pcpro and PA ZU
@EVTuning If I order both sets of mats for my upcoming Model 3, can I also use the 5 % discount coupon that was floating around or is there a different discount coupon for forum members?

I have both sets in my cart but have not clicked order yet as I was wondering about the coupon...

@EVTuning If I order both sets of mats for my upcoming Model 3, can I also use the 5 % discount coupon that was floating around or is there a different discount coupon for forum members?

I have both sets in my cart but have not clicked order yet as I was wondering about the coupon...
Sure, You can use “new5” but it’s either the 5% or the 2 free gift cards. No double dipping.

Sure, You can use “new5” but it’s either the 5% or the 2 free gift cards. No double dipping.
Thanks for the reply,

Wife veto'ed the frunk and trunk mats at least until I see how the factory ones are.

Wife: "we have had Mats in our BMWs and never had to replace those, what makes you so sure you need new mats for a car you dont even have yet?"

Sigh.. lol.

Will likely order the frunk and trunk later in december, after I get the car (take delivery on 12/4 unless there is an issue with the car I cant get past).

How can I tell when I will receive them (what wave I am in?) . I am ordering these basically strictly because of the enthusiasm for them everyone has here.

Thanks for the reply,

Wife veto'ed the frunk and trunk mats at least until I see how the factory ones are.

Wife: "we have had Mats in our BMWs and never had to replace those, what makes you so sure you need new mats for a car you dont even have yet?"

Sigh.. lol.

Will likely order the frunk and trunk later in december, after I get the car (take delivery on 12/4 unless there is an issue with the car I cant get past).

How can I tell when I will receive them (what wave I am in?) . I am ordering these basically strictly because of the enthusiasm for them everyone has here.
Everyone with an outstanding order will get fulfilled next week. We will actually have some in stock after all the orders are fulfilled finally!

Ok we are going to open up pre-orders for the Front Trunk Mats to be delivered in Early to Mid January and deposits for the Rear Trunk Mats that have a TBD for availability but you'll be first in line!!!
Any comparison available between Tesla branded trunk mat and these Maxpiders? I feel that the Maxpider interior mats are superior due to the texture and deep edges. But for the trunk IhaveI different considerations like ease of sub-trunk access and ability to clean.....any thoughts? Anybody care to critique the Tesla branded trunk mat?