Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Evening,
For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made and then re-wholesaling it out or hoarding them!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing vendors a set allotment based on the percentage of units produced. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my guaranteed allotment on the next shipment due in September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment (as of right now we have 75 sets left of the 100 we originally ordered. 25 sets have gone in the first 24 hours of this sale from those on our email list.) NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email [email protected].

(You have to add the gift card to the order and use the discount code "Free" to get the gift card. $25 Gift Card )

*Edit- Gift card no longer an option. However ordering both frunk and trunk and interior mats together will get you 10% off and free shipping now instead. Order must ship complete and Trunk mats are looking to be out of stock until end of May or possibly into June.

3D MAXPIDER MODEL 3 FLOOR LINERS L1TL00401509

Attachments

• 2013_UACE_Marketing_ad.jpg
    2013_UACE_Marketing_ad.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 562
  • L1TL00401509_v1_20180403.jpg
    L1TL00401509_v1_20180403.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 554
  • maxpiderbacking_001.jpg
    maxpiderbacking_001.jpg
    752.8 KB · Views: 479
  • waterdrops_kagu_black.jpg
    waterdrops_kagu_black.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 443
  • 卡固產品介绍170811-03.jpg
    卡固產品介绍170811-03.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 442
  • 卡固產品介绍170811-07_2.jpg
    卡固產品介绍170811-07_2.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Tried to order. USed PayPal after putting my address first as per your instructions. Got this error!

Due to an unexpected technical problem,www.evtuningsolutions.com is temporarily unavailable. Please check back in a few minutes – we'll be up and running in no time!

Please help!

*** Maybe it went through since I got confirmation email ***

Can you please confirm as well Chris?

Last edited:
Good Evening,
For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made and then re-wholesaling it out or hoarding them!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing vendors a set allotment based on the percentage of units produced. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my guaranteed allotment on the next shipment due in September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment (as of right now we have 75 sets left of the 100 we originally ordered. 25 sets have gone in the first 24 hours of this sale from those on our email list.) NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email [email protected].

The free gift card is automatically added to your cart once you reach checkout. There is a known bug with trying to checkout with paypal or amazon pay you'll need to enter in your shipping information first then select paypal/amazon/apply pay for payment type afterwards. Otherwise it tries to charge you for the gift for some reason I haven't been able to sort out in the code. IF for some reason it does charge you for the gift card I personally audit all of these orders so I'll make sure to refund you ASAP.

3D MAXPIDER MODEL 3 FLOOR LINERS L1TL00401509
ordered mine. I am replacing the Hex mats I got from you guys. Excited to see how they look in person.

32 sets remaining. No more issues with website from what I can see. Most likely going to be offering a special 10% coupon to all those that have purchased floor mats as a thank you. So $25 gift card plus 10% off should give people some great deals on additional products.

Reactions: LonestarV