Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D MAXpider All Weather Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a link for MAXpiders all weather front, rear, frunk, and trunk that fit 2020 Model S Long Range Plus? I can't seem to find all of them that fit a 2020 model. Amazon seems to have only rear and frunk that will fit.

When I used the autoanything configurator for 2021 Model S it brings up the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. Do those ones really fit the refresh? As on the 3D Maxpider website they show not available. Are these mats better than Weathertechs?

I don't know about the fitment on the new 2021. I have always liked Weathertech, but after owning these for over a year, they seem more durable and look more like a carpet texture than rubber. The only dislike is the logo in silver plastic on each front mat. I tried painting them flat black with enamel, and it would come off. PlastiDip black did the trick. They look great! As I recall, I had to trim with scissors just a bit for the rear mat under the front seat around the console for proper fitment. The fronts were perfect fit. No problems.