Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D MAXpider Floor Liners for Model 3, less cost than Amazon with Free Shipping

Would you be willing to pay $20 extra for a DIY replacement for the "3D" badge that reads "3"?

• No

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Special Offer for TMC members...
You can now order 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Liners at
www.ForMyTesla.com
and receive a $25 discount using "TMC" as coupon code on the VIEW CART page.
That will provide free shipping to lower 48 states, and a lower price than Amazon.
Discount applied to orders over $200usd.
Only Orders from Illinois are subject to 10% sales tax

Note:
We ship to Europe, Canada and Free shipping to USA, lower 48.
Rear Trunk liners for Model 3 are IN STOCK now.

Great looking!

MAXpider floor liners provide an attractive style not found in other all-weather mats and liners. MAXpider liners enhance the look of your Model 3’s interior, while at the same time, provide peace of mind knowing that when spills happen, and dirt, snow, water and salt are tracked onto your Model 3 floor – no damage is done.

Unlike traditional floor liners that have an industrial hard plastic look;
3D MAXpider textured all-weather floor liners have a “carpet like” appearance and are pleasing to the eye. Because of the textured finish your feet rest on an anti-slip surface – not slick like other floor liners, which is especially advantageous when your shoes are wet.

Exact Fit – Protects Flooring – Easy to Clean.

MAXpider three dimensional floor liners fit the contours of your model 3 exactly for a professional looking fit. Edges are raised to provide maximum coverage and protection for your Model 3.
Spills are trapped, and can be easily rinsed off with water. Since MAXpider liners are not heavy they are easier to remove for cleaning than other brands of floor liners.

3 Layer Purposeful Construction:

Top layer is made from Thermoplastic textured waterproof Rubber.
Middle XPE layer reduces foot fatigue & provides a barrier to road noise.
Bottom layer material is slip resistant to keep liners in place without sliding around. (No Grommets or Hooks needed for Driver’s Side Liner.)

MAXpider Floor Liners are non-toxic and odorless.

MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
when returned in new and re-sellable condition within 30 days of purchase.

Testimonial:

“Received the MAXpiders this morning. They are simple and modern with a quiet elegance…a very sleek, luxurious suede look to them and are super lightweight. No other car floor mats can even come close. By comparison, WeatherTech liners look harsh, industrial and aren’t compatible with the Tesla look.” — Matt B

Model 3 Rear Seat Liner nice.jpg Model 3 Drivers side nice.jpg Model 3 Passenger Nice.jpgModel 3 Rear Trunk Richard 3-24-19.jpg

Attachments

• Model 3 Full set from Richard 3-24-19.jpg
    Model 3 Full set from Richard 3-24-19.jpg
    645.9 KB · Views: 215
  • Model 3 COMBINED Pic Frunk and Trunk Smal.jpg
    Model 3 COMBINED Pic Frunk and Trunk Smal.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
The reason for the badge replacement survey question, is that I can have made an emblem that would replace the 3D badge. So one would remove the 3D badge and replace it with a badge reading "3" Developing this emblem is expensive, so I'm trying to get an idea of whether drivers would buy a pair of these emblems. ($29 for 2 emblems if purchased with liners $39 purchased separately), Badge in production would have a matte black background and a matte aluminum looking 3.Model 3 image 3.jpg

Special for TMC members...
www.ForMyTesla.com
That will provide free shipping to lower 48 states, and a lower price than Amazon.

Note:
We ship to Europe, Canada and USA
Rear Trunk liners sold out until mid to late May.

Great looking!

MAXpider floor liners provide an attractive style not found in other all-weather mats and liners. MAXpider liners enhance the look of your Model 3’s interior, while at the same time, provide peace of mind knowing that when spills happen, and dirt, snow, water and salt are tracked onto your Model 3 floor – no damage is done.

Unlike traditional floor liners that have an industrial hard plastic look;
3D MAXpider textured all-weather floor liners have a “carpet like” appearance and are pleasing to the eye. Because of the textured finish your feet rest on an anti-slip surface – not slick like other floor liners, which is especially advantageous when your shoes are wet.

Exact Fit – Protects Flooring – Easy to Clean.

MAXpider three dimensional floor liners fit the contours of your model 3 exactly for a professional looking fit. Edges are raised to provide maximum coverage and protection for your Model 3.
Spills are trapped, and can be easily rinsed off with water. Since MAXpider liners are not heavy they are easier to remove for cleaning than other brands of floor liners.

3 Layer Purposeful Construction:

Top layer is made from Thermoplastic textured waterproof Rubber.
Middle XPE layer reduces foot fatigue & provides a barrier to road noise.
Bottom layer material is slip resistant to keep liners in place without sliding around. (No Grommets or Hooks needed for Driver’s Side Liner.)

MAXpider Floor Liners are non-toxic and odorless.

MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
when returned in new and re-sellable condition within 30 days of purchase.

Testimonial:

“Received the MAXpiders this morning. They are simple and modern with a quiet elegance…a very sleek, luxurious suede look to them and are super lightweight. No other car floor mats can even come close. By comparison, WeatherTech liners look harsh, industrial and aren’t compatible with the Tesla look.” — Matt B

View attachment 405453 View attachment 405458 View attachment 405461

Does this include the delayed from manufacturer Cargo liner mats (F/T)?
Looks like TMC code doesn't apply.
Any further discount possible for past customers of the cabin mats? :)

Hayden, if you can find a less expensive shipping option, California to Belgium, let me know please. 6 pounds 15 oz, box size 30x26x5 inches.

I have discounted the cost of the liners for TMC members significantly to reduce the overall cost. I claim a low value for customs to reduce VAT and import duty on your side. MAXpider is worth paying a little extra on many levels - appearance, durability, maintenance, coverage and protection for example.

As you know there are far less expensive all-weather floor mats out there which suffice - but they are just not as elegant looking as MAXpider. By the Way - the Rear Trunk liner for Model 3 is back in stock.

Hayden, if you can find a less expensive shipping option, California to Belgium, let me know please. 6 pounds 15 oz, box size 30x26x5 inches.

I have discounted the cost of the liners for TMC members significantly to reduce the overall cost. I claim a low value for customs to reduce VAT and import duty on your side. MAXpider is worth paying a little extra on many levels - appearance, durability, maintenance, coverage and protection for example.

As you know there are far less expensive all-weather floor mats out there which suffice - but they are just not as elegant looking as MAXpider. By the Way - the Rear Trunk liner for Model 3 is back in stock.
Joe car stuff 50$ shipping to Belgium and a nice discount for TMC members.

Joe car stuff 50$ shipping to Belgium and a nice discount for TMC members.
jcs also has been negligent & less than forthcoming in dealing with customers on this board.
Search the 2 threads with all the complaints (including mine) about his shady transaction practices.

I do offer MAP pricing for Frunk and or rear trunk MAXpider floor liners, and free shipping

FMT - can you post the link or how to partake on the cargo liners please - Not sure what MAP means?
Wasn't apparent immediately what or where this discount can be actionable on. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Joe Car Stuff
Last edited:
Reactions: VQTRVA
Attention: www.ForMyTesla.com
Gerald Jones, Owner
224 676 1484

SUB: 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Liners for Tesla 3

I am shopping for floor liners for my new Tesla 3 and looking into your post above stating
Special Offer for TMC members...
www.ForMyTesla.com
Discount applied to orders over $200usd.

Note:
We ship to Europe, Canada and Free shipping to USA, lower 48.

When I shop on www.ForMyTesla.com and place the 3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Liners for Tesla 3 in shopping cart, use TMC for coupon code and go to checkout. I have to confirm the total cost first before entering any personal details including credit card. However, i see here that there is a discrepancy with what you have stated above:
On www.ForMyTesla.com, during checkout, the site clearly states " You will be charged for the actual shipping cost.
No additional fees are added to the shipping cost" without mentioning any estimate for shipping. Also, there is no mention I can find regarding tax whether it is included or will be charged extra too. Why is this discrepancy on the ForMyTesla site vs what you have stated above?

I hope you can clarify the shipping and taxes and how one can verify this on the site before entering personal details including credit card. Also, not sure about others, I would like to know the return policy, for peace of mind like Amazon clearly states. It is true that with the $25 discount to this forum members FOrMyTesla.com cost before shipping and taxes is $180 but I do not know how much more it will cost for shipping and taxes as well as the return policy is unknown. Therefore, I am in a dilemma whether to pay $25 more on Amazon but pay No Tax, next day shipping, and standard Amazon Return Policy for peace of mind.

I hope you realize the dilemma for forum members and clear up the matter to expedite decisions.

Attachments

• ForMyTesla.jpg
    ForMyTesla.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 182
I have changed the text on the View Cart page to clarify that shipping is free for all MAXpider Floor Liner orders shipped to the lower 48 states. Unless you are shipping to Illinois, there is no state sales tax applied to your order. The total cost to you for front and rear seat MAXpider Floor Liners is $180 which includes shipping by FedEx ground. MAXpider Liners returned in a new and re-sellable condition will be fully refunded. Call me if you have other questions: Jerry 224 676 1484 In car accessory business for 17 years, Benz and now Tesla

Last edited:
Reactions: VQTRVA