Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D MAXPIDER FLOOR MATS for Model 3 on sale @ Costco Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Costco has 3D MAXpider Mat Custom-fit All-weather Car Mats on sale in Canada. I believe they have for all models and not just for Model 3. I just ordered and based on the reviews they are not too far from Weathertech but at a very decent price. Sale is for next couple of days, go grab them!

They are worth every penny... sale or no sale. Protect your investment! And no, I don't work for the Max company! I just know we bought the Tesla mats for one of our 3s, then bought these for the other 3, and they are a million times better!

If anyone is debating between the Maxpiders and the Tuxmats, here is a pic of the Maxpiders overlaid on top of the Tuxmats for comparison.

B81B7300-C315-4B6D-84E0-2E4FCA402E30.jpeg

Attachments

• 5F305F63-BF68-4407-898A-599EF5C5E6EC.jpeg
    5F305F63-BF68-4407-898A-599EF5C5E6EC.jpeg
    807.7 KB · Views: 143
They are worth every penny... sale or no sale. Protect your investment! And no, I don't work for the Max company! I just know we bought the Tesla mats for one of our 3s, then bought these for the other 3, and they are a million times better!
Got my mats delivered today, within 2 days of order on Costco website. Only problem is, I have no idea when I will get my car and what trim :(

• Funny
Reactions: Runnergirl
The Costco sale price is 199$-40$ Instant rebate comes to 159$ plus tax. Ordered for both our Model 3 and Model X, they were delivered in two days flat. They look amazing and the fit is excellent. The sale is on until this Sunday March 24, 2018 at Costco.ca. So don’t wait to long to order them!

We just installed them in the Model 3 and they fit perfectly and look awesome. They have a carbon fiber kinda look to them. Can’t wait to clean up the Model X next and put them in there too! Sale ends today, don’t miss out !

I am a little stuck...I went to the Costco website and tried to look for the Model 3 mats but it is only showing Model S.

Are they no longer available?

Over in the Canadian thread a few posters indicated that they are temporarily out of stock and after confirming with u-guard.ca they should be in stock in mid/late July. The Maxpider mats are also out of stock at PartsEngine so it seems that their supply ran out, which seems to happen a few times a year according to this thread.

I emailed them and they said it will be available again toward the end of July.

Back in stock in mid July for $169.99.

Costco has 3D MAXpider Mat Custom-fit All-weather Car Mats on sale in Canada. I believe they have for all models and not just for Model 3. I just ordered and based on the reviews they are not too far from Weathertech but at a very decent price. Sale is for next couple of days, go grab them!
I love them. My only complaint is that I can’t put a performance dead pedal in with them. Yeah, it’s picky but something I’d like.