TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

3D MAXPIDER FLOOR MATS for Model 3 on sale @ Costco Canada

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by devlodha, Mar 20, 2019.

1. liltennyo

liltennyo Member

Thank you!

2. justinchu77

justinchu77 Member

they are 169.99 on Costco right now... just $10 more. just placed my order too, do you guys recommend waiting? its no hurry as this is for winter mostly right? (I got No kids)

3. Modmike

Modmike Member

I see them but can’t configure them for Model 3. Can anyone confirm they are available?

4. gursky

gursky Member

I check a few times a day and Model 3 is now an option on the Costco/uguard site (wasn't on the two times I checked earlier).

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 1.01.27 PM.png

5. jedi2b

jedi2b Member

yes, they are back in stock, and for 129 CAD + tax delivered they are not going to last for long...

6. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Member

Thanks! I check a few times daily too but got in thanks to this post.

7. BEPA400

BEPA400 Member

Where do you see 129?? I went through Costco.ca and maxpider mats, but $169 CAD. Even then model 3 wasn’t an option.

8. Ronin510

Ronin510 New Member

Does not show an option for Model 3.

upload_2019-7-23_1-10-34.png

9. BabyYeggie

BabyYeggie New Member

The mats for the 3 were sold out in less than a day. Too bad Tuxmat explicitly says they will not sell anything for Tesla on the Costco site.

10. jake-

jake- Member

Called up U-Guard. They said their next shipment to Costco will be mid to late August. Also calling Costco now to see if they can verify that, or maybe they have some in stock elsewhere that they haven't put up online (who knows, right?).

Also, don't bother trying to do a price match with PartsEngine. They apparently do not do price matches with Costco on the Maxpider mats anymore because they were losing too much money on them. Called them up today and tried to do so - they outright refused to do it and specifically mentioned Costco before I even brought it up. Guess you can either wait for Costco to come back in stock, or go for the set at PartsEngine for $197.

11. jedi2b

jedi2b Member

Sorry, they apparently sold out again, in an afternoon apparently. but they were 169$ - 40$ while they lasted

upload_2019-7-23_13-36-55.png

12. jake-

jake- Member

Sharing this, but please note I have no idea if this will work or not.

There's a thread for this over on RedFlagDeals, and apparently you may still be able to order the Model 3 mats if you use this direct link that U-Guard provided: https://www.costco.ca/3D-MAXpiderMat-Floor-Liner.product.100114958.html

I'm taking a chance with it, as the price is too good not to - and if they ship me the wrong mats, I'll just return them and cross my fingers I get a refund. I've never dealt with Costco before, but their return policy seems straightforward for online orders.

So hey, do so at your own risk. I'll report back if my order was successful or not.

13. Muaddid

Muaddid Member

Just checked Truck|Car & Auto Accessories In Canada|PartsEngine and it seems it actually cheaper than costco since according to that redflagdeal post, the costco one do not include the second row mat ? Can anyone confirm ?

U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat in Black-3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Rear 1 Pc.
    $98.00

U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat in Black-3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Front 2 Pc.
    $99.99

Sub Total (before discount):$197.99
    Tax:$0.00
    Flat Tax:$0.00
    Order Discounts:-$12.00
    Total:$185.99

14. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Member

I followed the reply chain back and it was super confusing (front half of a set?) until I got back to the post where he said he drives a 6 seater X. I didn't see anything in the RFD thread about missing the second row piece from the Model 3 set...

15. Muaddid

Muaddid Member

ahhh, in that case i guess it's worth to wait for the next batch...

16. Tim Hyatt

Tim Hyatt Member

upload_2019-7-24_10-51-42.png upload_2019-7-24_10-51-57.png taptes offers a discount for group purchase.

17. Muaddid

Muaddid Member

what i like on this website is this line :
    • Logos on the 3D MAXpider floor mats are removed on purpose as most Tesla owners don't like that on their Tesla vehicles.

18. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Member

Just got mine. The fit on the driver one is a bit off.. wonder if it will fix itself over time.

The box was huge but gave me a scare because of how light it was.
    Did this work for you?
    Confirming I got all 3 pieces, driver passenger and rear.

• Like x 1
  19. vickh

vickh Active Member

Any deals for the front only ? ( have generics in the rear)

20. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Member

Heads up guys, looks like they're back in stock.

• Helpful x 1