Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D MAXPIDER FLOOR MATS for Model 3 on sale @ Costco Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I check a few times a day and Model 3 is now an option on the Costco/uguard site (wasn't on the two times I checked earlier).

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 1.01.27 PM.png

Called up U-Guard. They said their next shipment to Costco will be mid to late August. Also calling Costco now to see if they can verify that, or maybe they have some in stock elsewhere that they haven't put up online (who knows, right?).

Also, don't bother trying to do a price match with PartsEngine. They apparently do not do price matches with Costco on the Maxpider mats anymore because they were losing too much money on them. Called them up today and tried to do so - they outright refused to do it and specifically mentioned Costco before I even brought it up. Guess you can either wait for Costco to come back in stock, or go for the set at PartsEngine for $197.

Sharing this, but please note I have no idea if this will work or not.

There's a thread for this over on RedFlagDeals, and apparently you may still be able to order the Model 3 mats if you use this direct link that U-Guard provided: https://www.costco.ca/3D-MAXpiderMat-Floor-Liner.product.100114958.html

I'm taking a chance with it, as the price is too good not to - and if they ship me the wrong mats, I'll just return them and cross my fingers I get a refund. I've never dealt with Costco before, but their return policy seems straightforward for online orders.

So hey, do so at your own risk. I'll report back if my order was successful or not.

Just checked Truck|Car & Auto Accessories In Canada|PartsEngine and it seems it actually cheaper than costco since according to that redflagdeal post, the costco one do not include the second row mat ? Can anyone confirm ?

U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat in Black-3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Rear 1 Pc.
$98.00

U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat in Black-3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Front 2 Pc.
$99.99

Sub Total (before discount):$197.99
Tax:$0.00
Flat Tax:$0.00
Order Discounts:-$12.00
Total:$185.99

Just checked Truck|Car & Auto Accessories In Canada|PartsEngine and it seems it actually cheaper than costco since according to that redflagdeal post, the costco one do not include the second row mat ? Can anyone confirm ?

U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat in Black-3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Rear 1 Pc.
$98.00

U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat in Black-3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Front 2 Pc.
$99.99

Sub Total (before discount):$197.99
Tax:$0.00
Flat Tax:$0.00
Order Discounts:-$12.00
Total:$185.99
I followed the reply chain back and it was super confusing (front half of a set?) until I got back to the post where he said he drives a 6 seater X. I didn't see anything in the RFD thread about missing the second row piece from the Model 3 set...

Just got mine. The fit on the driver one is a bit off.. wonder if it will fix itself over time.

The box was huge but gave me a scare because of how light it was.
Sharing this, but please note I have no idea if this will work or not.

There's a thread for this over on RedFlagDeals, and apparently you may still be able to order the Model 3 mats if you use this direct link that U-Guard provided: https://www.costco.ca/3D-MAXpiderMat-Floor-Liner.product.100114958.html

I'm taking a chance with it, as the price is too good not to - and if they ship me the wrong mats, I'll just return them and cross my fingers I get a refund. I've never dealt with Costco before, but their return policy seems straightforward for online orders.

So hey, do so at your own risk. I'll report back if my order was successful or not.
Did this work for you?
ahhh, in that case i guess it's worth to wait for the next batch...
Confirming I got all 3 pieces, driver passenger and rear.

Reactions: Muaddid