TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor 3D Maxpider Floor Mats for Model S + Free $25 EV Tuning Gift Card

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by EVTuning, Aug 28, 2018.

1. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Good morning!
    We have had huge success with the 3D Maxpider Floor Mats for Model 3 and figured that the Model S owners do not seem to be getting much love these days. So with winter only a few months away we wanted to offer the 3D Maxpider floor mats at the lowest allowed price of $237.38 plus a $25 EV Tuning Gift Card for free with purchase and Free Shipping!! Simply add both the Floor Mats and the Gift Card to your cart and use discount code "FREE" at the right hand side of the checkout to get the Gift Card for FREE to use towards a future purchase! **Floor mats ship in 7-10 days.** [​IMG]

2. ks808

ks808 Member

I'm going to need these come fall. Is there any concerns around fitment for a pre-facelift car (2015 Model S)?

3. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

No there shouldn't be any issues. The changes to the carpet were more towards where the sills of the doors were with the carpet on the facelift cars and the floor mats cover up this change. These should fit fine regardless of it being a 2012 or a 2018 and anywhere inbetween.

4. melius

melius Member

@EVTuning
    I was just trying to order and noticed (for shipment to michigan), i dont see a free shipping option but rather a choice between 8.63 priority or 18 odd for ups. I applied the "free" coupon and was using paypal but also tried with CC. Thanks

5. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

I will have to fix it on the back end. Please place the order and I will refund it after the fact. You can pick the priority shipping option.

• Like x 1
  6. melius

melius Member

Wow that was fast!! Thank you. i just ordered it via paypal. Total was 213.72 including the 8.63 for shipping.

7. melius

melius Member

@EVTuning Ouch, just realized i am posting in the wrong forum thread. My order was for the model 3 and this thread is for the s. I did order the model 3 one from what my paypal receipt says using the same coupon. Should I cancel order? Or can you similarly refund the shipping for me? thanks

8. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Taking this to PM to sort it out.

9. KSilver2000

KSilver2000 Member

Looking to get mats for my model X. Would you do a similar promo? Thanks.

10. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

Absolutely. They’re up on the site. Send me order # and I will send you a gift card.