Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D MAXpider - Kagu Floor Mats With Tesla Logo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got some 3D MAXpider - Kagu Floor mats for the X. Replaced the 3d logo with a Tesla Logo

These mats are perfect fit.

Also replaced door courtesy light with Tesla Logo

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg

Just curious do you have a 7 seater? I am trying to find 2nd and 3rd row mats for the foldable second row on the 7 seater and I cant seem to find one. I ordered one off ebay but it was for the Nonfolding second row. Just curious if you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Hey if you guys are looking for a set of 3D mats you get an awesome discount for being a forum member. Go to joecarstuff.com and use coupon code TMC at checkout and you can buy them for $16 under the minimum allowed sale price!
I got mine on eBay brand new from a reputable seller for MUCH less and was able to apply a 15% off code eBay was running on top of that.

So I have a 2018 7 Seater Model X (Folding) and cannot figure out a few things about Maxpider. Every place you go to says the 2018 7 Seater will not work at all, but I would assume that the front row 3D Maxpider would be the same as the 2017 Front Row. Am I incorrect? Also, according to the Tesla site, changes happened in mid 2017, so even then the 2017/2018 would either work or not at all if you purchased mid 2017. I have the Maxpider set for my Model 3 and they are the best. I had the Tesla branded/oem'd for the S and didn't like them nearly as much. Want to get the full Maxpider set but don't want to waste money if they don't fit.

I got mine on eBay brand new from a reputable seller for MUCH less and was able to apply a 15% off code eBay was running on top of that.

That would have been eBay giving you a rewards coupon, not the seller discounting it that much. Otherwise the seller would have their reselling privileges revoked by 3D for listing the mats under minimum sale price. If anyone sees them for sale cheaper I can always try to price match.

So I have a 2018 7 Seater Model X (Folding) and cannot figure out a few things about Maxpider. Every place you go to says the 2018 7 Seater will not work at all, but I would assume that the front row 3D Maxpider would be the same as the 2017 Front Row. Am I incorrect? Also, according to the Tesla site, changes happened in mid 2017, so even then the 2017/2018 would either work or not at all if you purchased mid 2017. I have the Maxpider set for my Model 3 and they are the best. I had the Tesla branded/oem'd for the S and didn't like them nearly as much. Want to get the full Maxpider set but don't want to waste money if they don't fit.

The front seats will fit, the rear design might have changed. Check the pictures on the site and see if they look like your factory mat's shape.

That would have been eBay giving you a rewards coupon, not the seller discounting it that much. Otherwise the seller would have their reselling privileges revoked by 3D for listing the mats under minimum sale price. If anyone sees them for sale cheaper I can always try to price match.
No, like I said, it was a lower price and THEN there was an eBay coupon on top of that.

No, like I said, it was a lower price and THEN there was an eBay coupon on top of that.

Good for you.

3D regulates what these mats can be listed for sale at online. We follow 3D's guidelines on minimum sale pricing and use the coupon code to legally sell the mats under MAP pricing. This means we still carry the 3 year warranty on the mats. It is likely if a reseller is listing products for sale under the $205.09 pricing they will be cut off from being able to get 3D mats, which also means you won't be able to make a warranty claim as well.

I intend to follow MAP pricing guidelines set by 3D and use the coupon code so we are complaint. Anyone that orders from us can rest assured that they will have warranty coverage on their mats and great customer service.

I appreciate all the forum members that purchase through me and allow us to support this forum.

-Joe

Good for you.

3D regulates what these mats can be listed for sale at online. We follow 3D's guidelines on minimum sale pricing and use the coupon code to legally sell the mats under MAP pricing. This means we still carry the 3 year warranty on the mats. It is likely if a reseller is listing products for sale under the $205.09 pricing they will be cut off from being able to get 3D mats, which also means you won't be able to make a warranty claim as well.

I intend to follow MAP pricing guidelines set by 3D and use the coupon code so we are complaint. Anyone that orders from us can rest assured that they will have warranty coverage on their mats and great customer service.

I appreciate all the forum members that purchase through me and allow us to support this forum.

-Joe
No need to be snide about it. If you're going to post up unsolicited advertising in threads don't be surprised if people challenge your posts with better options.