Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D MAXpider - Kagu Floor Mats With Tesla Logo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Putting this back up to the top. Really would appreciate a definitive answer to using the 2016-2017 Maxpider 3D front row set in a 2018.
Why not just start your own thread asking just the question? This thread is a general thread about these floor mats so you're only talking to a very small audience and asking a question that only a handful of people would know. Broaden your reach by starting your own thread and I'm sure you'll have your answer within minutes from someone who knows first hand.

So I have a 2018 7 Seater Model X (Folding) and cannot figure out a few things about Maxpider. Every place you go to says the 2018 7 Seater will not work at all, but I would assume that the front row 3D Maxpider would be the same as the 2017 Front Row. Am I incorrect? Also, according to the Tesla site, changes happened in mid 2017, so even then the 2017/2018 would either work or not at all if you purchased mid 2017. I have the Maxpider set for my Model 3 and they are the best. I had the Tesla branded/oem'd for the S and didn't like them nearly as much. Want to get the full Maxpider set but don't want to waste money if they don't fit.

I got an answer from 3D; the current mats for sale have rear seat fitment up to 2017 models. Somewhere along the 2017 production year Tesla changed the rear seat design. The front mats will fit any year Model X.

There will be a new design out for the rear floor mats on the Model X 2017-2019 models coming in the next couple of months. There is no ETA from 3D as of yet. Once I have an approximate ETA I will get a pre order going.

L1TL00521509 = Model X Folding 7-Seats 2017-2019 R2

L1TL00531509 = Model X Folding 7-Seats 2017-2019 R3

I got an answer from 3D; the current mats for sale have rear seat fitment up to 2017 models. Somewhere along the 2017 production year Tesla changed the rear seat design. The front mats will fit any year Model X.

There will be a new design out for the rear floor mats on the Model X 2017-2019 models coming in the next couple of months. There is no ETA from 3D as of yet. Once I have an approximate ETA I will get a pre order going.

L1TL00521509 = Model X Folding 7-Seats 2017-2019 R2

L1TL00531509 = Model X Folding 7-Seats 2017-2019 R3

Has there been any update on this? They originally told you it would be in the next couple of months but it has been almost a year and I can't seem to find the 3D rear floor mats for the 2017-2020 7 seater. Does Joe, or anybody, know if those exist or if they ever will exist?

Has there been any update on this? They originally told you it would be in the next couple of months but it has been almost a year and I can't seem to find the 3D rear floor mats for the 2017-2020 7 seater. Does Joe, or anybody, know if those exist or if they ever will exist?

They've been out for a long time. You can find them on Amazon.

3D MAXpider L1TL00501509 Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Kagu Series Floor Mats in Black for Select Tesla X Folding 7-Seats Models https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QGLB2Z1

I appreciate your help, but I have actually been looking for the rear cargo mat for the 7 seat post-2017 MX. As far as I can tell the only one available is this one, and it does not properly fit the later year models.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-M1TL0011309-All-Weather-Stowable/dp/B07SVKC5LC

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate your help, but I have actually been looking for the rear cargo mat for the 7 seat post-2017 MX. As far as I can tell the only one available is this one, and it does not properly fit the later year models.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-M1TL0011309-All-Weather-Stowable/dp/B07SVKC5LC
Ahhh... the cargo area - that's common for the rear on both the 6 and 7 seater...

It does fit... I have a 2019 - it's just a goofy setup with the way it works.. see my posting here:
All Weather Floor Mats 3dMAXspider or ToughPro?

I have yet to find a website selling 3d Maxpider floor mats for a 5 seater Model X that says it will fit a 2020 Model X. Why can't they update the model years for fitment? I am guessing 2020 is same as 2019 but would like that assurance when ordering. Has anyone seen 2020 on these mats?

I have yet to find a website selling 3d Maxpider floor mats for a 5 seater Model X that says it will fit a 2020 Model X. Why can't they update the model years for fitment? I am guessing 2020 is same as 2019 but would like that assurance when ordering. Has anyone seen 2020 on these mats?

Mats are the same - you can buy them from Amazon if you like... The floor footprint hasn't changed, just the front seats, depending when in 2019 your X was made.