Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@partcatalog I just placed an order for a set of Maxpider floor mats, any idea when I should see them? Thanks.

Happy to hear! New orders will be shipping in September. We've also emailed a follow up confirmation to your order regarding the estimated ship date so you should have that for your records. Estimated ship dates will also be next to the 'Add to Cart' button on the website.

• Informative
Reactions: Koflach and Falcon3
Yep, received a reply today. Ship about July 31st
Any updates? Who did you contact?

I pre-ordered from Amazon on May 26. On June 25, I got an email asking me to confirm that I still wanted them (maybe that’s an automatic monthly thing?). Hopefully July 31 is firming up.

Unless you live in the 49th or 50th state, I’d say to stick with PartCatalog. At this point, I wish I had just paid their upcharge for third world shipping.

Got another email last week. Looks like they are ahead of schedule :)

Hello there & Happy Friday,

We have some great news! Pre-orders for the July shipment of the Tesla Model 3 floor liners will start shipping out next week.

If you are receiving this email your pre-order will be shipping out soon.

Due to the volume of pre-orders it can take us a couple of weeks to complete the shipments of the July batch. We will ship as many as the warehouse is physically able to ship out each day.

We will send you an email as soon as your order ships out.

Please be advised that we are not able to give an exact date of your shipment, since it depends on how many orders our warehouse is able to ship out each day. We expect all pre-orders to ship out before the July 31 estimated shipping date.

We hope you had a great 4th of July and weekend ahead!

Please be on the lookout for your shipping notification in the coming days.

Another good option, supposedly shipping in July. If you live in snow country these matts look like they may have the best coverage.
Any feedback from owners of the S/X who own these mats would be appreciated.
The Ultimate Car Mat | TuxMat
I've had Weathertech before and always wondered why they didn't provide full driver side left foot rest coverage. Looks like the Tuxmat's do a better job in this area.
Waiting to hear back on shipping availability before deciding which floor mats to order. Already have the Telsa front and rear cargo mats but really want floor mats to handle snow.

View attachment 313153

These look awesome. Great for those of us on the other side of the border.

I ordered a set from Part Catalog (Sept delivery), however they are only selling the mats with the rubber surface. Doesnt Maxpider also make mats with a carpet-like finish? Any idea if or when those might be available for the Model 3?

All of the July pre-orders are now out the door and in transit. If you had a July pre-order please check your email for your shipping notification. If you're missing your tracking number please send us an email (reply to your order notification) and we'll help you out. If you have a September pre-order, your estimated date is still in September. :)

As a reminder the next batch of shipments will be going out on or around September 30. Our website will always have the estimated ETA next to the 'Add to Cart' button:

MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats for 2017-2018 Tesla 3 [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX229678

If anyone lives in a wintery location, the September batch is your best opportunity to get these before the winter months.

The September batch will be a larger one but we still expect to sell out beforehand.

Thanks everyone!

I ordered a set from Part Catalog (Sept delivery), however they are only selling the mats with the rubber surface. Doesnt Maxpider also make mats with a carpet-like finish? Any idea if or when those might be available for the Model 3?

The carpet is available for a handful of vehicles. For the Model 3, only the rubber is available with no plans for the carpet version at this time.

Back in early June, I placed a pre-order for September delivery. But out of the blue, I just got shipping confirmation about an hour ago!

You were one of the lucky ones. :) We had a very small handful of September orders that we were able to ship out.

I just got mine from yesterday, I was in the second batch. They look and fit perfect. The only thing I didn't realize is that the driver's side mat covers the dead pedal. I bought the aluminum dead pedal cover from rpmtesla and now it's covered up.

I'm thinking about cutting around it so I can see it. Hopefully it'll turn out ok.

My mats just arrived yesterday! However, the long rear piece was packaged in a folded state and now has a crease along the middle. Anyone else have the same issue? How do i get rid of these creases?

Attachments

• IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    694.7 KB · Views: 124