Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the ToughPro mats from amazon, they fit great. I had them add coverage in the rear between the seats up to the center console, which was missing in the OEM mats. they are still a bit curled at the ends from having been rolled up in shipping but I'm sure they'll flatten in no time

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792RW471/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_5ZqzAbMPVB0H0

Attachments

• IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    482.8 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    440.7 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0767.JPG
    IMG_0767.JPG
    489.1 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    471.5 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Reactions: tracksyde
I just sent an email to the guy who does the scans to get more of an update on both the Model S refresh version and the Model 3. I asked about Frunk and Cargo areas as well. He is currently out in the field doing scans. I'll report back when I hear from him.

Do you have a photo of this on your M3?

My only concern, it doesn't have raised sidewall like Weathertech or 3D Max, any input?

No pics since I don’t have my M3 yet, don’t have a delivery date yet, but expect it hopefully this month. I love the Weathertechs, have them in all my vehicles, but want something in the meantime when I get the M3 on day 1.

I like the sidewall on the Weathertechs also, but since they aren’t available yet, I ordered these.

I think the Weathertechs are a little easier to clean and look a little better but the Lloyds work great for holding liquids and I’ve not had any problems with no sidewalls. The Lloyds are inexpensive and a nice thick material that stays put (doesn’t slide around). So I plan to at least use these until Tesla offers the Weathertechs (like I did with my X).

I ordered them ahead of time to give them a chance to ‘Air out’ before I get my car. The last set I ordered for my X had a smell when they were new. I did a bit of searching and found it was a common for them to have a smell when new and most people suggesting leaving the new mats out in the sun for a week or two to allow the new rubber material to ‘outgas’ to allow the smell to dissipate. But the set I just received for the M3 doesn’t smell! Don’t know if Lloyd changed anything, but I was impressed. So the mats are just laying on the floor in the house awaiting our M3 to arrive. I plan to take them with me to the delivery and place them in the car before I drive off.

Reactions: chibi_kurochan
I spoke with the manufacturer of the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats today to check on the status of their Tesla mats. The Model 3 is in production and I was told they were expecting them by maybe end of month or early March and would available though resellers so given suggestion to check back around then. I know AutoAnything.com will get them in -- they don't have it listed in their product info yet. Amazon may also have them. I'm sure they will go fast when they do come in.

BTW no odor on these.

Last edited:
I spoke with the manufacturer of the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats today to check on the status of their Tesla mats. The Model 3 is in production and I was told they were expecting them by maybe end of month or early March and would available though resellers so given suggestion to check back around then. I know AutoAnything.com will get them in -- they don't have it listed in their product info yet. Amazon may also have them. I'm sure they will go fast when they do come in.

BTW no odor on these.
Approaching mid-March, and still no sign of these on Amazon. :(

Do you have a photo of this on your M3?

My only concern, it doesn't have raised sidewall like Weathertech or 3D Max, any input?

No pics since I don’t have my M3 yet, don’t have a delivery date yet, but expect it hopefully this month. I love the Weathertechs, have them in all my vehicles, but want something in the meantime when I get the M3 on day 1.

I like the sidewall on the Weathertechs also, but since they aren’t available yet, I ordered these.

I think the Weathertechs are a little easier to clean and look a little better but the Lloyds work great for holding liquids and I’ve not had any problems with no sidewalls. The Lloyds are inexpensive and a nice thick material that stays put (doesn’t slide around). So I plan to at least use these until Tesla offers the Weathertechs (like I did with my X).

I ordered them ahead of time to give them a chance to ‘Air out’ before I get my car. The last set I ordered for my X had a smell when they were new. I did a bit of searching and found it was a common for them to have a smell when new and most people suggesting leaving the new mats out in the sun for a week or two to allow the new rubber material to ‘outgas’ to allow the smell to dissipate. But the set I just received for the M3 doesn’t smell! Don’t know if Lloyd changed anything, but I was impressed. So the mats are just laying on the floor in the house awaiting our M3 to arrive. I plan to take them with me to the delivery and place them in the car before I drive off.

Here are some pics of the Lloyds

rgwet4t.jpg

BbcMkRC.jpg

D3iAk90.jpg

Reactions: chibi_kurochan