Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some pics of the Lloyds

rgwet4t.jpg

BbcMkRC.jpg

D3iAk90.jpg
thanks for the photos! We got them a few weeks back too. These are a little troublesome to clean and no sidewall coverage
It will suffice for now until the 3D MAXpider or Weathertech comes out.

thanks for the photos! We got them a few weeks back too. These are a little troublesome to clean and no sidewall coverage
It will suffice for now until the 3D MAXpider or Weathertech comes out.

Yeah, I love the Weathertechs. I bought the Tesla trunk mating and waiting on the interior set. I got the Lloyds to hold me over. They are nice and thick so they lay flat on the floor. But no side walls and not as easy to clean. Good interim mat until the Weathertechs are available though.

Reactions: rsbell
I emailed the company, and got this reply today:

"Thank you for contacting us!
We are working on getting the mats for the Tesla Model 3 out ASAP.
Currently the ETA is the end of May or early June.
Please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you,

Customer Service LJ

U-Ace, Inc.
13642 Santa Ana Ave
Fontana, CA 92337

Phone: 909-350-8880

Fax: 909-350-8810
E-mail: [email protected]"

Not sure I'm going to be able to wait that long. :(

• Informative
Reactions: PoitNarf
Just received the 3D floor mats for Tesla Model 3 from U-Ace today. They are great in both aesthetic and quality. I have before anyone else because they use my model 3 for measurement on 1/15/2018. Will share pictures in the Tesla Model 3 on Facebook this evening. The floor mats are going to be shipped all customers later this month. Will keep you posted on the dates.

Just received the 3D floor mats for Tesla Model 3 from U-Ace today. They are great in both aesthetic and quality. I have before anyone else because they use my model 3 for measurement on 1/15/2018. Will share pictures in the Tesla Model 3 on Facebook this evening. The floor mats are going to be shipped all customers later this month. Will keep you posted on the dates.

Please post here too, not everyone has facebook.

Reactions: PoitNarf and fseir
It’s just a eBay storefront. You can order from their website if you want, or their catalog... or not, I don’t care I was just trying to be helpful. Btw, they emailed me and said they might be shipping earlier than originally promised.
Truck, Car & Suv Parts and Accessories at PartCatalog.com
just placed my order.

I hope I don't get screwed over (i've had a bad experience with ebay many many years ago and have never used it since)

Do you know if u-ace is going to charge the same amount as Amazon and PartCatalog? I can’t pre-order from PartCatalog, as they won’t ship to Hawaii or Alaska (really?!).

Also, agree with Edison (and Elon) re: Facebook. Can you please post your photos here, too? ;)

Ship date is 5/25/2018. Photos coming next per your requests. I'll work on group order if available. In the meantime, enjoy the discount from the following link. 3D MAXpider Kagu Rubber Floor Mats

Attachments

• 8557641B-0DB3-4425-BB88-85C37B5D9651.jpeg
    8557641B-0DB3-4425-BB88-85C37B5D9651.jpeg
    533.6 KB · Views: 221
  • A1EF84F9-7A56-42E4-8318-C01F5B38983F.jpeg
    A1EF84F9-7A56-42E4-8318-C01F5B38983F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
  • E0C20B6C-9D87-4489-96F7-7FBCDD0C9D61.jpeg
    E0C20B6C-9D87-4489-96F7-7FBCDD0C9D61.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
They don't make custom sized cargo mats too do they? I'm looking for a complete set and would rather not mix and match if possible.

No promises, but we've already informed the manufacturer of the demand for a trunk/frunk liner. It's on their development list. If/when it happens, it will likely be a few months before it's available for purchase.

@partcatalog, why no shipping options to Hawaii/Alaska? Guess I’ll have to wait for Amazon :(

Short answer - it is very expensive. Most of the products we sell are very large. As an example, something that costs us $50 to ship can cost $150-200 to ship to Alaska or Hawaii. It becomes even more of an issue if a customer wants to return an order - sometimes the shipping cost + return costs end up costing more than the product itself, which ultimately leads to a very poor experience.

If you'd like to send us an email through our website, we can get you a shipping quote to ship to your address in Hawaii or Alaska.