Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an email from PartCatalog that my Frunk mat which I preordered when it was first announced has arrived and they are preparing for shipping out to customers. Previous estimate was it wouldn't be available until 2/15, so now shipping almost a month early. Hope that production for the cargo mat is also ahead of schedule as that one isn't projected until end of February.

Just unboxed and installed my 3D Maxpider Frunk mat. Good fit.

E80DB294-782E-4B54-B4FD-EDFB7A057D4D.jpeg

Now one last item to wait for, cargo mat, and then car is fully outfitted.

Reactions: Cintoman
Got an email from partcatalog.com today saying that their shipment of Maxpider rear cargo liners arrived earlier than expected and they’re preparing them for shipment. I should have mine soon and I’ll post photos when I have it installed.

Got an email from partcatalog.com today saying that their shipment of Maxpider rear cargo liners arrived earlier than expected and they’re preparing them for shipment. I should have mine soon and I’ll post photos when I have it installed.

Just realized you said Rear Cargo so checked my email and saw that I had the same email this morning in addition to emails saying the frunk was scheduled to be delivered and then one saying it had been delivered. I’ve found PartCatalog is very good with their communications. I hadn’t checked that particular email account today so thanks for the post!

Just realized you said Rear Cargo so checked my email and saw that I had the same email this morning in addition to emails saying the frunk was scheduled to be delivered and then one saying it had been delivered. I’ve found PartCatalog is very good with their communications. I hadn’t checked that particular email account today so thanks for the post!
Yeah the have been very good with communication. My frunk mats were delivered today too. Just waiting to go pick them up.

My cargo mat arrived today. Nice! Good fit.

66F29925-B689-4BD7-966F-00526F8C39EB.jpeg

It’s pretty cold here today (snow actually on SFBay ridges) and I was able to unbox and easily fold in half lengthwise and lay in cargo bed. Did a quick put into place and flipped up the lower trunk section mat along the width mat line with no issues. Very happy with the product. Also did receive my “out for delivery” and “delivered” notices from PartCatalog.

Last edited:
My cargo mat arrived today. Nice! Good fit.

View attachment 374835

It’s pretty cold here today (snow actually on SFBay ridges) and I was able to unbox and easily fold in half lengthwise and lay in cargo bed. Did a quick put into place and flipped up the lower trunk section mat along the width mat line with no issues. Very happy with the product. Also did receive my “out for delivery” and “delivered” notices from PartCatalog.

Nice, mine is supposed to arrive on Thursday. How is it getting to the sub trunk with the liner installed?