Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Short answer - it is very expensive. Most of the products we sell are very large. As an example, something that costs us $50 to ship can cost $150-200 to ship to Alaska or Hawaii. It becomes even more of an issue if a customer wants to return an order - sometimes the shipping cost + return costs end up costing more than the product itself, which ultimately leads to a very poor experience.

If you'd like to send us an email through our website, we can get you a shipping quote to ship to your address in Hawaii or Alaska.

Have you looked at SmartPost for shipping? It might be less expensive. How much do these weigh?

Have you looked at SmartPost for shipping? It might be less expensive. How much do these weigh?

Thanks, we will look into it. The weight on the liners is rather low (usually around 7 pounds for a full package), it's the length/width/height of the package that adds to the cost. In almost all cases the dimensional weight must be used, not the actual weight.

@partcatalog Site now says shipping in 5 days. Is that real? Does that mean my preorder is shipping sooner than May 25?

Ha! You guys are good. Yes, this morning we changed the shipping date on these to within 5 days.

We are hoping some of the pre-orders are able to ship out today. It'll probably take 2-3 business days to get through all the pre-order shipments, so we're giving new orders a 5 day handling time.

We only have a few sets left from this first batch, I'm guessing the next restock will be toward the end of June. I'm waiting for confirmation on that, though.

It's the same. The 2nd link allows you to search across all year/make/model options, across the entire product line. Once your vehicle is set, our website will show you the products that fit the vehicle you chose.

The first link is just a direct page to the specific set for the Model 3.

Ha! You guys are good. Yes, this morning we changed the shipping date on these to within 5 days.

We are hoping some of the pre-orders are able to ship out today. It'll probably take 2-3 business days to get through all the pre-order shipments, so we're giving new orders a 5 day handling time.

We only have a few sets left from this first batch, I'm guessing the next restock will be toward the end of June. I'm waiting for confirmation on that, though.

It's the same. The 2nd link allows you to search across all year/make/model options, across the entire product line. Once your vehicle is set, our website will show you the products that fit the vehicle you chose.

The first link is just a direct page to the specific set for the Model 3.

Just placed an order. How do we know if we got into the first batch?

Reactions: Asad1087
Just placed an order. How do we know if we got into the first batch?

Right now everyone is in the first batch. We have a handful left in this first batch. If anything changes we will let you know ASAP, otherwise you can expect it to ship in the next few days. We also keep our website updated to reflect approx. ship times. Thanks for your order!

Reactions: Kira
  • Informative
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
For my fellow Canadians..

Yes you can ship these to Canada.

They are however quite expensive... after conversion they ended up being about $350!!!

Really damn expensive but you know what.. so is the Model 3 hahah.

I hummed and haaad about it for a while but i think these are the best floor mats you can buy for the Model 3 so wth.. why not...

For my fellow Canadians..

Yes you can ship these to Canada.

They are however quite expensive... after conversion they ended up being about $350!!!

Really damn expensive but you know what.. so is the Model 3 hahah.

I hummed and haaad about it for a while but i think these are the best floor mats you can buy for the Model 3 so wth.. why not...
Damn! I thought it was $204. I might need to reconsider and see what other options are out there. Thanks for the info and heads up!

If you'd like to send us an email through our website, we can get you a shipping quote to ship to your address in Hawaii or Alaska.
Thanks, but I’ll probably just wait until Amazon has them in stock.
I think these look a lot better than weather techs products.. personally
They fit better, too. I have weather techs in my other cars, and while they’re not bad, they tend to have gaps, where the rubber curls away from the walls (like in this YouTube video). They also look like they belong in a work truck, whereas the maxpiders look a little more like carpet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asad1087