Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, but I’ll probably just wait until Amazon has them in stock.

They fit better, too. I have weather techs in my other cars, and while they’re not bad, they tend to have gaps, where the rubber curls away from the walls (like in this YouTube video). They also look like they belong in a work truck, whereas the maxpiders look a little more like carpet.

I actually just saw that video yesterday. I completely agree. More of a premium look

Reactions: Asad1087
Right now everyone is in the first batch. We have a handful left in this first batch. If anything changes we will let you know ASAP, otherwise you can expect it to ship in the next few days. We also keep our website updated to reflect approx. ship times.
Looks like I waited too long. Last night, ebay/partcatalog links were still showing delivery in ~5d. Just checked again, and now it's targeted at June 30. :(

Appreciate you keeping these items updated with accurate shipping estimates.

I’m definitely curious to see how these hold up vs. the WeatherTech mats. I’m usually a fan of WeatherTech, but I think they have done a terrible job with their Tesla products. Poor fit and coverage, like they just didn’t take the time to properly finish and test them in the actual cars. As for looking like they belong in a work truck or whatever, that seems to be an unfortunate characteristic of most all weather mats, regardless of who makes them. These Maxpider ones look interesting, but I’m skeptical as to them holding up any better. I like the texturing on them and I think the black ones should melt right into the black carpeting and be less noticeable than the WeatherTechs. As long as they hold up about as well, these look like a winner as they seem to fit better... Who knows what WeatherTech will ultimately offer for the 3, but their fit on the S and X products are not up to their own standards.

So if I got an order in last week it should ship this week? What's typical time for delivery to the Midwest?

Our original estimates are the same - we are keeping our website as accurate as we can on estimated ship dates. If there are any changes to the ship date we will let you know.

Shipping will be from southern California so probably about 3 business days to the midwest. Once tracking info is sent out you will be able to track your order for the delivery date.

Thank you!

Our original estimates are the same - we are keeping our website as accurate as we can on estimated ship dates. If there are any changes to the ship date we will let you know.

Shipping will be from southern California so probably about 3 business days to the midwest. Once tracking info is sent out you will be able to track your order for the delivery date.

Thank you!
I take it , it's gonna be a bit longer for my Canadian order??

Had anyone tried removing that "3D" logo? It's a shame it's the first thing your eye goes to when you enter the car.
There are quite a few people who have removed the logo, on other forums. Here’s one that describes the process, and a potential solution for sealing the holes that result:

VWVortex.com - 3D MAXpider Floor Mat...with a new logo

Unfortunately, his photobucket links have expired, but he/she does a pretty good job of describing the procedure.

• Informative
Reactions: android04
Found one with photos:

3D MAXpider Floor Mats review

F880E541-60A8-40B0-9503-6E66CA9DFE3E.jpeg

82F5A87E-2695-4AF2-BB99-1A88233D8EC4.jpeg