Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
doesn't the weathertech curl

When you start with a gap like that. Well it catches everything. Dirt....heels.....kind of defeats the purpose of all weather.

I have had no issues with the weather-tech on the S 10k in, but not out for the 3 yet. Will stick with my Max Spiders for the S on my 3 until the weather-tech come out. Then will be given away.

Also the velcro stuff on the weather tech is like glue compared to the Max Spiders.

I spent $237 on a pair of mats that really don't work on the S. Just my two cents. BYOFM Buy your own floor mats.

Just sharing my experiences. Will do 50k on my S this year. So things get used. I see how they wear in what many might take three or four years to have that type of usage.

Went and grabbed the AVM mats from Weathertech today. Passenger side fit really well. Driver side I just cut a bit so I could rest my left foot up against the corner there without marking it. The one piece in back fitr really well with a slight modification on each side. The lady whom rang me up said there was no current timeline for the laser cut version for the Model 3. However, she put me in for a 25% discount for already buying mats and cargo liners there previously on my Malibu and getting these as interim.

When you start with a gap like that. Well it catches everything. Dirt....heels.....kind of defeats the purpose of all weather.

I have had no issues with the weather-tech on the S 10k in, but not out for the 3 yet. Will stick with my Max Spiders for the S on my 3 until the weather-tech come out. Then will be given away.

Also the velcro stuff on the weather tech is like glue compared to the Max Spiders.

I spent $237 on a pair of mats that really don't work on the S. Just my two cents. BYOFM Buy your own floor mats.

Just sharing my experiences. Will do 50k on my S this year. So things get used. I see how they wear in what many might take three or four years to have that type of usage.

As someone who is new to Tesla's, should I wait for the Model 3 Laser version of the MaxSpider or just order the one for the S... I get my car soon, would like to have mats from the get go - are they a good enough fit?

Just got my Maxpider Kagu mats today. Fitment seems spot on. I’m impressed with the quality and have no concerns about their durability. Pretty happy so far.

Important side benefit for me: Less interior surfaces where dog hair can get stuck!

I completely agree on all points.
Mine came today and they're fantastic. I'd give them a 9.5, with the half point being for the corny logo. I'll have to see if I can remove it or paint it.

I would not hesitate to recommend these to anyone. They're exactly what I was looking for.

To answer some of the questions..

First Batch Shipments
Shipments for the first batch are still supposed to be complete by May 25. In fact almost 70% of the first batch has already been shipped out. If there are any changes to this it will be communicated via email. The warehouse is working hard to get all of them out.

We're getting a lot of "UPS Follow My Delivery" notifications for these, more so than normal! We get copied on the notifications as well since we're the shipper, so I know everyone here is eagerly anticipating these. While we already send shipment notifications for orders with full tracking information, we're now looking to add in additional email notifications for "Out for delivery" and "Delivered". We're recognizing these notifications are important for customers!

Using Model S liners in your Model 3
I'm surprised that fitment was so close but would not recommend doing this. While it may work, there may be some long term effects of forcing a fit. I would definitely recommend waiting for the Model 3 set since they are custom fit specifically for the Model 3.

Installation
These liners should not be placed on any other type of floor mat. It should be installed on bare floors only. Installing on top of an existing set of floor mats can cause issues, both with fitment and safety - installing incorrectly would cause potential for the liners to slide around under the driver's feet. This is true for all vehicles not just the Model 3.

• Informative
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
I also got my mats yesterday. So far the fit is good. But we'll see how it lasts in the long run. So far I like the look and especially the look for the rear seat liners.

I did notice that the carpets mats that the Model 3 came with have a much grippier bottom than the 3d maxpider liners. Just something I didn't realize until taking it out.

Yet more pics. Very happy with these mats.

7FFF0568-BDAA-4AB0-8030-A98AD16C740E.jpeg

EDD1DAD6-376C-4819-8EE7-862C795EDBB1.jpeg

43BE63D4-C3E6-4384-8BED-B3EB6ACDDB1A.jpeg