Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think weathertechs look perfectly fine in a work truck. I just don’t want that look for my Tesla.
Exactly! That's the reason why I started looking at 3D Maxpider mats... They do not look too commercial like weathertech, husky and other floor liners. On the other hand, I've read that these 3D MAX mats are soft, doesn't it mean that they will wear out quickly?

Parts Catalog showed shipping in 2-3 days for the maxpiders so I ordered them from there. Cancelled my amazon order... then sent an update with no potential ship date. Hopefully I get a shipping notice from PC soon.

I'm still waiting on mine to ship. Ordered on 7/27. Emailed them yesterday and they confirmed 2-3 days is accurate. So going to follow up later today.

Ordered on 7/27 in the afternoon from PartCatalog so today would be the max 3 days to ship (not counting weekend). Hoping to see ship notice later tonight or tomorrow. Glad to hear some of you got yours today.

Had been on the waiting list for an Amazon order since 6/26, got the email asking if we still wanted to keep the order and of course no ship date stated. Told my husband about PartCatalog having them in stock to ship so we ordered them there and hubby cancelled order from Amazon. Told him to wait to make sure the PC ones shipped before cancelling so do hope they come in as indicated. Not in a hurry just don't want to find myself without a set when my car is delivered. Feel so much better hearing you guys are getting your PC shipment.

Last edited:
Mine arrived today from PartCatalog. These things are much more rigid and sturdy than I thought once installed. I'll sort of miss the softer mat that came stock but these definitely look like they can handle pretty much anything and won't move around. Color me impressed.

Same here... received mine today, excitedly pulled them out. They're super-nice looking, thin (but in a good way), and seem to be sturdy enough to last at least a few years.. I'm definitely happy with my decision. Now I just need the car to arrive (8/21)!

I got the mats early this week from PartsCatalog. I LOVE them. They are expensive and I was worried that they weren’t going to live up to expectations but they look and fit like premium mats. No regrets at all. As others mentioned, the silver 3D logo is one I could do without but it doesn’t bug me. You can always color it in if you so choose.

I received mine yesterday. They look very nice and my wife approves. She doesn't normally like the look of all weather mats and says they feel nice when she is just wearing socks, which is a plus.

I think they look really amazing. I especially like the look of the rear mat.

Last edited: