Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just bought a set from Amazon. make sure you choose amazon directly as the seller and make sure the mats are for the model 3. ordered aug 30, delivered sep 4. the order page says delivery estimate 1-3 months and they will email you once they have a delivery date, which i received a day later.

not sure if i got lucky that it got sent so quickly, but it's Amazon so if it did end up taking longer i can always easily cancel.

yeah unfortunately I ordered from autoanything.com and I ordered end of july. since then they changed the delivery date 3 times. I checked amazon and they have no listing for model 3 just model S and X. you are indeed lucky :D

PartCatalog.com is probably checking this thread to keep up with the competition :)
I just received an email from them that my original 12-week wait time is now about 7 weeks and should receive mine next month (I ordered a few days ago).

I was seriously going to email them to cancel my order, and order from Amazon to get them sooner.
Now i'll wait.

PartCatalog.com is probably checking this thread to keep up with the competition :)

Or better, they are keeping up with us. :) In all seriousness, we do follow this thread since we were active in it in the beginning. However our #1 goal is taking care of our customers and making sure they are happy. I know a lot of people have been misled by others on shipping estimates, and and we definitely do not want to follow their lead - that's not how we do business. We're doing our best at making sure our customers are given a realistic timeframe, and each one of our customers now also has access to an online status checker, so that they can verify their order & check status updates instantly at any time of the day or night.

We've been a huge fan of MAXpider for several years now and have a very good relationship with them. They are certainly not nearly as big as some of the competitors, but they have one of the best products out there, and have been growing fast. If anyone has a second vehicle they need liners for, please check our website to see if we have an option for your vehicle. We also sell these for 100s of other vehicles, mostly late model vehicles.

Reactions: ConcordeSST
What did you use to paint the badges?

I had some matte black spray paint lying around. Masking it off was pretty easy since you can lift it and get material under it easily. Overall I think it looks much better than the "Sharpie approach".
L563xJl.jpg

wdLCzeL.jpg