Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given they list Fontana where U-Ace is and you're in SoCal should be quick. BTW I see they are down to 2 sets now on that listing. I see that the same seller also has a second listing with 9 sets left there, a few cents less.
Here's the 2 listings:
Tesla Model 3 2017-2019 KAGU U-ACE 3D Frt and Rear Floor Liners MAXpider | eBay
There is another listing I found on ebay from a different seller but they're almost $20 more than the above. Other than that it looks like there's a wait for them.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: voip-ninja
Wow they are really marking up these prices. Should have bought a few sets and sold them at a more reasonable price to fellow owners.

It's supply and demand and will only get worse once winter is upon us (already happening in many parts of the country).

The lowest price for these mats has been about $179 with free shipping, through partscatalog.com and it took over 60 days for most people to get those orders fulfilled, and those prices are long gone.

EVtuningsolutions has them for $205.99 and you pay shipping but you get a $25 gift card you can maybe use for other stuff from them later.... the problem is they were late on their last batch of fullfilments and say currently "late November" which probably means Christmas for current orders.

At the end of the day trying to save $20 when winter weather is setting in just isn't worth it to me or others... we want them now. I only got my Model-3 a month ago and have seen another six of them show up where I work.... if Maxpider only produces 500 sets a month but demand is for 1,000 the price will stay high.

Do these mats have a texture to them? The plastic/rubber Weathertech type mats are a little slippery to me.

The manufacturer option all weather mats for my BMW and my wife's Mini are made by Weathertech I suspect and yes they were quite slick especially when new.

The Maxpider mats are higher end and have a lot of texture to them. They are not slippery at all. The driver's side mat covers most of the dead pedal and I was worried it would leave my foot sliding around since I rest it there but it doesn't move at all.

About the only thing I don't like about these mats is that the hook material under the mat for staying in place is almost too aggressive. Stabbed my calloused man hands pretty good when positioning them in the car eliciting a few surprise "owws".

Well the other thing I don't like is the ridiculously shiny logo but I just took a sharpie to that to tone it down.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: rlb4
Given they list Fontana where U-Ace is and you're in SoCal should be quick. BTW I see they are down to 2 sets now on that listing. I see that the same seller also has a second listing with 9 sets left there, a few cents less.
Here's the 2 listings:
There is another listing I found on ebay from a different seller but they're almost $20 more than the above. Other than that it looks like there's a wait for them.

Well the above 2 listings from mobile_power1 are now sold out. Here's the listing for the seller that had them priced higher. Only 2 available. Seller is also in California. Has a Buy It Now or Make an Offer but I suspect if there aren't any extras due in deliveries soon from other vendors, these 2 available ones will be sold quickly too. So far these listings were the only Model 3 Kagu mats I saw listed.
For 2018 Tesla Model 3 1st 2nd Row Kagu Black Rubber Full Set Floor Mat Liner | eBay

Took a sharpie to black out their 3D logo, looks much better:

vTsDALc.jpg
After you blacked it out with the Sharpie, did the color stay on or did it wipe off immediately or over time?

@JeffK have you received yours, or any sort of update from @partcatalog? I ordered Oct. 22nd as well, and haven't heard anything.

Hi @hd-2 - order status can be tracked at any time here: Order Status - 3D MAXpider Floor Liners

All order status updates will be communicated through this page. More details can be found in your pre-order information email, it should have been received shortly after your order confirmation.

Thank you!

These would've been great but that ugly huge unnecessary 3D logo just ruins the whole mat. Taking a black sharpie on the logo is not something I want to do in a Tesla. Going with the oem mats for this reason even though there is less coverage. They are 100x cleaner.

These would've been great but that ugly huge unnecessary 3D logo just ruins the whole mat. Taking a black sharpie on the logo is not something I want to do in a Tesla. Going with the oem mats for this reason even though there is less coverage. They are 100x cleaner.

I've had folks assume these ARE OEM mats, since my AWD car is a Model 3D(ual motor)

More importantly I've had people with wet feet get in that would've soaked the carpet with the actual OEM mats that these kept contained so I'd still prefer these even if they had Satanic Temple logos.

Reactions: SoCalGuy
It will last until the first person swipes their foot over it. Unfortunately I've tried plasti-dipping (5 coats) and now also spray paint with a coat of clear-gloss over and both haven't lasted long. The plasti-dip lasted only a day and the spray paint about a week before it looked terrible. I'm going to try wrapping mine like the poster above next.

I used oil based (not acrylic latex) Tremclad paint instead of Plastidip. Works great and about as permanent as you can get.

C1D757F5-865C-40D4-816E-16A9F40F6702.jpeg

B695268F-1F47-4908-ABC9-317563AE2BFA.jpeg

Last edited: