Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did the cargo liner arrive ?

I went to a new store platform recently and haven't figured out how to have an out of stock notification. The cargo liners will arrive on Monday according to the tracking number I have. Your mats will ship Monday. I have 220 sets back ordered that will go out on Monday, so you may get a tracking number and not see progress for a day or two depending on the capacity of the UPS and USPS trucks. I have been working through replying to people's PM's today.

Thanks for the patience!

Joe

Placed order R016182869 March 26th and no shipment yet - No email response since last one April 19th as follows:

I apologize 3D was supposed to ship your order earlier this month, however they over estimated their stock of the 3D mats. They are supposed to have more coming in 1-2 weeks. Yours will be the first to ship and will still use the same tracking number

I'm getting a little concerned too. There was a problem with my order and I've been trying to get a response for almost three weeks now.

I'm sorry I had my kids this last weekend (first time since the start of my divorce) and didn't get a chance to get through many emails. I'll send you a message, but also feel free to call my personal cell phone at 989-714-3795.

Joe,

Can you give me an update on order# 69492

For some reason a group of shipments from 5/16 fulfillments and 5/13 aren't showing progress yet. I am waiting to hear back from 3D customer service why these groups haven't been picked up yet. I'll post an update when they get back to me. I had the back orders drop shipped since our mats aren't arriving in Michigan until the end of this week. It will be nice to be in control of our product flow again and not have any more issues!

Hi Joe I am in the 5/16 group and it only shows that the label has been generated from the warehouse in Fontana, CA thru USPS.

Other orders from Maxpider usually delivered in 1 day from Fontana for SoCal people thru FedEx

I received an email back from customer service. We had 240 back ordered sets and it turns out that they "missed" our shipments we sent over on 5/13 and 5/16. They promised everything would be boxed today and picked up tomorrow.

UPDATE

I apologize I haven't seen any notifications for this thread. My email response has been terrible with everything going on in my life currently, especially with the back orders and the massive emails that has required. That's why I posted in my other threads to please call my cell phone. I had my shipping program send emails about the back order, but it ended up not coming through on orders after mid April.

Why the slow/no response in the last month by email
I originally said I had family issues, however with everything mounting I needed to clarify, which I did in my other thread. I will be the first to admit this is none of my customers concern nor is there any excuse for not being more responsive by email, however I think many people are understanding when they see what I was going through. I was served divorce papers at work the first week of the month, just days after I took my wife on a weekend cruise to celebrate me being the number 1 Buick Volume Salesperson in the USA for 2018. She had took our two daughters and left to live with her mom and would not let me take them at all. I had to get with my lawyer and prepare for friend of the court to fight for my parenting time. The next week I came home from work to see she had hired a moving company and literally took everything out of the house that you would need to have it live able with children. Every toy, piece of furniture, clothes, cooking utensil, ect. That put me into a rush to replace a whole house worth of furniture, toys, childproofing things, and child necessities for an 11 month old and 2.5 year old. That took precedence over my business emails. I had two weeks to order everything, assemble it, and get back to a livable house, while pursuing legal action that would prevent my separated wife from coming in and stealing everything. Every order email had my phone number in it, however my email response was terrible.

Where we are now
3D had over 3 set backs in the delivery time of the cargo mats. We were originally promised mid April, which was about a 3 week back order for the original back orders. We had a notification of a push back until the end of April, then to be promised they would be in on May 7th, only to be told on May 5th that the mats would actually arrive on 5/13 due to customs.

Because of the delays I did not want to wait the week to week and a half for the mats to arrive to my location in Michigan, so instead I had 3D's American distributor fulfill all my orders out of California. I sent them back orders in order of oldest to newest so those who waited the longest would get them first.

We had 240 sets on back order. As it turns out I started getting calls over the weekend of some customers who received tracking numbers on 5/13 and 5/16 that their tracking was not updating and wondering where their order was. After talking to 3D about it today, it was confirmed they had "missed" fulfilling those orders but made sure they were packed today so the USPS trucks and UPS trucks would have them picked up by tomorrow. The fulfillment was completely out of my hands and I had no control over it.

We will have our mats in stock locally at the middle of next week and will be handling fulfillment personally at that time. As you can see I have been a supporting member for a long time with an excellent service record until my personal life spun out of control. We will be back to our same day order fulfillment with no pick up delays at that time. I have also stabilized my personal life as I now have exclusive use of my residence, have had a custody hearing with a ruling, and have my house back to normal. I've been through a *sugar* show in the last month, but rest assured I will be back to providing great customer service, the best pricing around, and quick shipping from here on out. I am very back logged on emails so please call me on my personal cell phone for the quickest response, I have seen one other vendor trash my service on this board, but I don't see him caring about his customers enough to give his personal cell phone number either. 989-714-3795.

Lastly I would like to give a very large thank you to the TMC community for the support, patience and understanding by most of you during this time, there have only been 2-3 people who have had no sympathy and just wanted to go around trashing me.

-Joe Rau
(989) 714-3795
Owner, Joe Car Stuff

Reactions: insaneoctane
Joe this doesn't explain why an order from March is still not shipped? Tried calling your number no response.

Ok Ordered March 26th no response for months and today out of the blue I get the delivery. Joe Buddy, I think you are overextended and might need some help on these orders. Overall I'm happy with the product but honestly not sure it was worth the 2 months wait and uncertainty.

Joe,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and glad to hear you are working through it OK. It's important for all of us to understand our own limits at what we can handle under stressful situations. Perhaps while all of this was going on it might have been better to just not accept any orders if you knew you would not be able to read emails and respond in a timely manner. In any case I hope things return to normal for you and you find a way to make the best of all of this. Take care.

Ok Ordered March 26th no response for months and today out of the blue I get the delivery. Joe Buddy, I think you are overextended and might need some help on these orders. Overall I'm happy with the product but honestly not sure it was worth the 2 months wait and uncertainty.

I was very overextended for the last month, however I'm back up to pace now. Tracking numbers email directly from my shipping program, maybe the email had a typo in it when you placed the order? I apologize for that bad communication, there's no excuse for that. I'm just trying to make it right, so please shoot me a PM if you are not completely satisfied.