Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SMAlset

Mar 4, 2017
SF Bay Area
We're on the reservation list for a Model 3 and thinking about mats for the new car already especially with rainy season not far down the road. We have 3D Maxpider Kagu mats in our Model S and absolutely love them--nice design, waterproof, curved edging. Bought the 2016 version and working with them to get a 2017 MS rear mat templated to incorporate some changes in the rear floor area. If anyone living near Fontana (Southern calif. near San Bernadino/Rancho Cucamonga/Riverside) has their Model 3 already or will soon (I know there are probably some lucky Tesla employees living down there) and would be willing to have their floor area scanned by them for templating, let me know.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Morgank6
Hi, I'm willing to do this if no one sooner gets it. I'm in Riverside have a Nov-Jan 2017 deivery estimate

We're on the reservation list for a Model 3 and thinking about mats for the new car already especially with rainy season not far down the road. We have 3D Maxpider Kagu mats in our Model S and absolutely love them--nice design, waterproof, curved edging. Bought the 2016 version and working with them to get a 2017 MS rear mat templated to incorporate some changes in the rear floor area. If anyone living near Fontana (Southern calif. near San Bernadino/Rancho Cucamonga/Riverside) has their Model 3 already or will soon (I know there are probably some lucky Tesla employees living down there) and would be willing to have their floor area scanned by them for templating, let me know.

• Love
Reactions: SMAlset
We will be getting our Model 3 on Sunday and we live in the San Gabriel Valley.

I'm picking up mine tomorrow. I work in Ontario just a few miles from Fontana. How long would they need to car to scan it?

Great! Just saw your posts. Thanks for responding. Located my contact info for the person I spoke with and will PM you guys after the New Year to let you know if they still need someone to come in for the scanning and if so you can make contact to let them know your schedule. I'll touch base with them on the refreshed Model S's 2nd row seat mats as well.

Don't think we previously discussed how long the scanning would take but I'll ask.

Congrats on your new cars!

Last edited:
Great news, heard back from them and have forwarded the info onto @Bennyboy since he'll be closest to their location and apparently they can go to his workplace and do the scanning from there. Said the measuring session takes 2-3 hours, they don't disassemble any parts of the vehicle. Hopefully those interested in their mats will be able to get a set for their Model 3 soon.

Thanks again guys for volunteering.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
I contacted the company, they said they will put them up on Amazon. In the meantime, there is a seller "ToughPro" on amazon that is offering flat (not moulded) mats similar to "hexomat". I actually sent them the outlines of my OEM mats, I'll be putting them in tomorrow

Reactions: tracksyde