Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D MAXpider Kagu mats -- Mfgr looking for Refresh 2017 Model X to scan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
+1 for Model X 2018 build 7-seat configuration! I am waiting for these mats, but I can't wait too long as I took delivery a week ago. Ideally I would want (front to back):
Frunk mat
Front mats driver and passenger
2nd row mat full width
3rd row mat
Trunk mat in 7-seat configuration
Larger trunk mat for 5 seat configuration (3rd row seats folded down)
Trunk hole mat - for the below-decks storage area in the back

I have a 2018 model x with center counsel. I am in San Diego and am willing to allow for a scan. I like these and have them in both my other cars. Thanks.
Maybe Quote or PM the OP... seems to have gone ghost... perhaps the manufactuer is no longer interested?

I'm trying to be patient, but for the first time, I see that the Tesla branded ones are out there now. Makes me seriously think about just getting those and calling it a day.

As far as Kagu mats for the Model X, Amazon is listing a power 7-seat configuration now. Is this what some of you were looking for? Only 2 left in stock in black as a complete set as of this post. But if you search on Amazon for "kagu model x mat" you'll also see it comes in gray and tan as well and the rows are also sold separately. Stock varies.

Manufacturer Part No. L1TL00201509 (3 rows mat set)
Amazon (in black) - https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-L1TL00201509-2016-2017-Complete/dp/B07FFQ15J4

---

The only other Model X Kagu seat configurations they are selling is this one:

Manufacturer Part No. L1TL00101509 (3 rows mat set)
Hebron Auto Parts - 3D MAXpider 3D MAXpider Floor Mat - Hebron Consumer Products Corp!

U-Ace (Maxpider) - 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection

Last edited:
I have a 2018 model x with center counsel. I am in San Diego and am willing to allow for a scan. I like these and have them in both my other cars. Thanks.

Maybe Quote or PM the OP... seems to have gone ghost... perhaps the manufactuer is no longer interested?

I'm trying to be patient, but for the first time, I see that the Tesla branded ones are out there now. Makes me seriously think about just getting those and calling it a day.

Really sorry guys haven't been in this section much. As mentioned U-Ace is in Fontana, Calif. and while they will drive their van to your home or work to do the scan the location needs to be near their offices in Fontana due to heavy traffic in LA and getting to appointments and back to the office. They really had wanted to scan the vehicle of one of our members but he was in San Clemente and they said it was just too far round trip, so San Diego would be out of the question. Last time I checked with them on the Model X 6-seater mid row center console no one I had referred over to them had made contact to set up an appointment or if they did they were located too far away.

If anyone is located in the immediate Fontana area, or can be, and can help with this configuration, at this point I'll suggest calling U-Ace directly ( 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection ). Tell them you understand they are looking for your particular vehicle version to scan and ask if you can set up an appointment.

Last edited:
Really sorry guys haven't been in this section much. As mentioned U-Ace is in Fontana, Calif. and while they will drive their van to your home or work to do the scan the location needs to be near their offices in Fontana due to heavy traffic in LA and getting to appointments and back to the office. They really had wanted to scan the vehicle of one of our members but he was in San Clemente and they said it was just too far round trip, so San Diego would be out of the question. Last time I checked with them on the Model X 6-seater mid row center console no one I had referred over to them had made contact to set up an appointment or if they did they were located too far away.

If anyone is located in the immediate Fontana area, or can be, and can help with this configuration, at this point I'll suggest calling U-Ace directly ( 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection ). Tell them you understand they are looking for your particular vehicle version to scan and ask if you can set up an appointment.
Why do they not just go to a Tesla store with a scanner and ask if it's cool, or set up a test drive?

Why do they not just go to a Tesla store with a scanner and ask if it's cool, or set up a test drive?

I thought why not rent the car for a day. They manufacture mats for all the car manufacturers so I guess it's just not something they want to start doing and instead just wait until there's a demand and someone willing to bring their car to them or within travel distance.