Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3d Maxpider Mats - Costco.ca

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just phoned them and placed an order, all mats are in stock, the have the following in stock:
front row, rear row, frunk and upper trunk mats

That is what i got, shortly after ordering.

Attachments

• 9F4237AC-ABE3-415B-B488-8687AC21C44C.jpeg
    9F4237AC-ABE3-415B-B488-8687AC21C44C.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
That is what i got, shortly after ordering.

Interesting, the guy that I talked to on the phone said they were in stock, maybe you placed your order before the new shipment was entered into the system. I know their web page has been updated to show more options than just the first and second row mats. I will update once I have received a shipment notice.

I've ordered Maxpider mats for Model Y last week, few days later a guy from Maxpider called me and told Model Y mats are out of stock and will be available sometime Nov 5-15 asked if I want to cancel the order and put a new one once available.
I told him I'll wait.
Then I received this message from Costco
upload_2020-10-24_8-30-47.png

I bought the all-weather mats from Tesla. They don't cover up the whole footrest spot, but I think they look great. Something about the Tux Mats aesthetically isn't doing it for me. The Max Spyder mats look good.

We did the same. Had a chance to see the Maxies in BC another car as well as one other brand. Nice. I’m sure the’ll hold 10 gallons of water. But for us they just didn’t have that integral look. Our car is garaged so no issues with lots of snow melt building up. We leave the windows open and it just evaporates. The Tesla mats look excellent and they are super easy to clean with a vacuum brush when dry. In the summer we switch back to the Tesla carpet mats.

Cheers.

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3