Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model 3 Trunk and Frunk Liners in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to pop in and say that I drove to Saginaw a couple of weekends ago to meet up with Joe and get my Maxpider Trunk and Frunk mats, and I'm very happy with them. Joe is a really nice guy and offers good prices on quality products. Not suggesting everyone drive to Saginaw from Toronto, but I needed an excuse for a road trip, so...

I've attached a couple of pics of my mats, I think they look quite good. I can definitely recommend them if you're a fan of the Maxpider brand. I especially like the fact that the trunk mat has a horizontal line that allows for it to fold easily when you're trying to access the trunk storage bin. Someone paid attention to detail.

They're hard to come by in Canada, so Joe offers a good solution to that problem.

Thanks! It was fun getting to play around with the Tesla. I should be the best option for pricing in Canada!

Just wanted to provide an update:
-May 16th Placed order
-May 21st Received shipping label
-May 30th Received

Note: They ship via USPS and I had to pay $40 in duties upon delivery.

Original thread:
Vendor - 3D Mats For Model 3- Exclusive Savings for Members
I assume you ordered both mats if you had to pay $40? It should just be taxes, no duty.

Ordered just the trunk one this morning and already got the tracking info.

I ordered the frunk and trunk 3D maxpider liners from Joe (I'm in Canada). The transaction was very smooth and shipping speed was reasonable. The coupon was much appreciated. I really like these liners but I wonder about the Frunk liner because it doesn't go up all the way and wonder if a custom basket would be better that covered the side walls of the Frunk.

What do you guys think?

I also bought from Joe; at least when I bought them a couple months ago, nobody in Canada carried the frunk and trunk mats, only the footwell mats.

I don't use the frunk all that much but I love the trunk mat - looks awesome and folds nicely for access to the subtrunk.

I'm sure Joe is a nice guy and I'm all for supporting small business but man order this from Costco Canada.

Is it sold out for the Model 3?

I went onto the costco site and it redirected me to their site for configuration and when selecting the brand and year, it does not list Model 3 under the model category.

Looking to purchase a set for my (not yet delivered) Model 3!

Bought the trunk mat on Amazon for $43 and free shipping.
It seems more flexible that the more expensive ones, so accessing the floor storage bin is easy.

Frunk is $30.

I got the Foonee one but there were other options with good ratings too. I’m happy with them.

Bought the trunk mat on Amazon for $43 and free shipping.
It seems more flexible that the more expensive ones, so accessing the floor storage bin is easy.

Frunk is $30.

I got the Foonee one but there were other options with good ratings too. I’m happy with them.

Good to see more choices for owners, and also that there are mats for the lower trunk compartment.

Is the material non-slip? Can you post some pictures of it installed? (The Amazon seller's photos are not the clearest.)

Good to see more choices for owners, and also that there are mats for the lower trunk compartment.

Is the material non-slip? Can you post some pictures of it installed? (The Amazon seller's photos are not the clearest.)

The actual mat doesn't move around since it fits snugly into the area. The top surface of the mat is not what I could call non-slip, but its got a grid pattern to it. It isn't slippery, but it has enough give to be able to slide things in and out as you would expect. Haven't used it ruggedly yet, but I am very happy with it.

Only problem I can come up with is that it has some minor creasing into quarters because of how it was folded for shipping.
But that doesn't bother me one bit, personally.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e6.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e8.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e9.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e5.jpg

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e9.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e9.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 64
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e6.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_14e6.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Informative
Reactions: martind3
The actual mat doesn't move around since it fits snugly into the area. The top surface of the mat is not what I could call non-slip, but its got a grid pattern to it. It isn't slippery, but it has enough give to be able to slide things in and out as you would expect. Haven't used it ruggedly yet, but I am very happy with it.

Only problem I can come up with is that it has some minor creasing into quarters because of how it was folded for shipping.
But that doesn't bother me one bit, personally.

View attachment 470954
View attachment 470955 View attachment 470952 View attachment 470953
@PearlShark, thank you for your helpful comments and photos.

I already bought the 3D Maxpider trunk liner, but will get this one for the lower trunk and/or frunk to try out.

Reactions: PearlShark