Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model 3 Trunk and Frunk Liners in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the folks at Maxpider have come out with new Trunk and Frunk liners for the Model 3, but I haven't been able to find anyone in Canada who sells them yet. I've checked with U-Guard and Partsengine but haven't had much luck.

Has anyone seen these listed for sale anywhere online or in physical stores in Canada?

Frunk Liner

Tesla-Frunk-Liners.jpg

Trunk Liner

Trunk-Cargo-Mat-for-Tesla-Model-3.jpg

EV Tuning has them listed for pre-order with early January shipment
3D MAXPIDER MODEL 3 FRUNK AND TRUNK LINERS M1TL0061309/M1TL0041309

I had bad experience with them though. Pre-ordered Maxpider floor mats from them with two friends (three sets). They promised Sept shipment, but by October, still no updates. We contacted them and they told us they miscalculated shipping fee and wanted more money. We requested refund and got it for much cheaper from Parts Engine.

• Helpful
Reactions: swotam
Does the 3D Maxpider Trunk Liner fold up so the bin underneath can be accessed easily? This was the only thing keeping me from buying the Tesla/Weathertech trunk liners.

I have the weather tech trunk mat from Tesla and that is my only issue, it's not designed to fold when you access the lower compartment. I wonder how long it will last being forced to bend in the same spot over time...

I have the weather tech trunk mat from Tesla and that is my only issue, it's not designed to fold when you access the lower compartment. I wonder how long it will last being forced to bend in the same spot over time...

Mine Weathertech trunk mat will probably last forever. So far I’ve never had to access the lower trunk to get anything. I have the MaxPiders inside and probably would have bought them for the trunk/frunk as well had they been available back then. I feel the MaxPiders are less ‘utilitarian’ than the Weathertech Floorliners.

Does the 3D Maxpider Trunk Liner fold up so the bin underneath can be accessed easily? This was the only thing keeping me from buying the Tesla/Weathertech trunk liners.

Apparently it does. Someone asked that question (see the Questions section at the bottom of that page) on the Part Catalog order page for the trunk liner and their response was that it is specifically designed to bend to allow access to the lower storage bin.

The problem, for now, seems to be availability to order in Canada from a Canadian supplier.

• Informative
Reactions: moltenfire
Will check it out, thanks. Are these in-stock, or do you order them as you receive orders for them?

We have been drop shipping from the manufacturer because our order hasn't arrived yet. However our order is set to arrive on Monday or Tuesday, so I would ship from here since you're international. If you send me a message with your address I can quote you shipping.

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business!

Joe

Just wanted to pop in and say that I drove to Saginaw a couple of weekends ago to meet up with Joe and get my Maxpider Trunk and Frunk mats, and I'm very happy with them. Joe is a really nice guy and offers good prices on quality products. Not suggesting everyone drive to Saginaw from Toronto, but I needed an excuse for a road trip, so...

I've attached a couple of pics of my mats, I think they look quite good. I can definitely recommend them if you're a fan of the Maxpider brand. I especially like the fact that the trunk mat has a horizontal line that allows for it to fold easily when you're trying to access the trunk storage bin. Someone paid attention to detail.

They're hard to come by in Canada, so Joe offers a good solution to that problem.

Attachments

• IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_2097.jpg
    IMG_2097.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 351