Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These just arrived. Gonna let them sit for a bit before I install them but the quality seems great. I'm surprised at how light they are as well. Very happy so far.

Attachments

• IMG_6361.JPG
    IMG_6361.JPG
    343.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Love
Reactions: NY_Rob and Fobia
In my FedEx app I see a shipment from “Fulfillment Center” in Austin, TX...could that be my mats??

Ordered from Partcatlog. Order still only shows “processing” on their website, though.

Wound be great, as my delivery day is 08/15, haha!!

Got my package from RPM tesla today. And yes, ...the maxpiders seem just like what I was looking for. A Premium looking/feeling mat instead of the standard weathertech type rubber look.

However....my middle row mat was folded in half to fit in the box, and now has a crease in it. Did partscatalog ship in an extra long box or was the middle mat also folded?

I have it sitting out in the sun now to see if the crease will mostly go away.

20200812_105639.jpg

My mats from Teslarati were shipped the same way but I didn’t have a crease in mine. I wouldn’t be happy with your mat if I was you and would want RPM to replace it. Uploading an image of my mat for comparison.

Attachments

• A504DF9F-5A45-40ED-82A3-01CB91A3761C.jpeg
    A504DF9F-5A45-40ED-82A3-01CB91A3761C.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 157
My mats from Teslarati were shipped the same way but I didn’t have a crease in mine. I wouldn’t be happy with your mat if I was you and would want RPM to replace it. Uploading an image of my mat for comparison.

I'm not sure what you mean...are you saying your middle seat mat WAS folded but just didn't have a crease in it, or that it was shipped unfolded in a large enough flat box?

I'm not sure what you mean...are you saying your middle seat mat WAS folded but just didn't have a crease in it, or that it was shipped unfolded in a large enough flat box?
So I mistakenly ordered two sets. One arrived two days ago, with the exact same crease in the middle and the second set arrived today -- folded the exact same way but no crease. I think the difference is this set had the other mats inside the fold so it wasn't as hard of a bend.

Received mine today (RPM Tesla May order) - small crease but no big deal, my first set of 3Ds - I like the material, but I am not sure about fit and coverage yet, but I'll give them some time and do a little research first.

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_155621.jpg
    IMG_20200814_155621.jpg
    919.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20200814_155713.jpg
    IMG_20200814_155713.jpg
    720.8 KB · Views: 146
Received mine from partcatalog today as well. I was surprised how light the mats are, but they appear to be high quality. Overall, I am very pleased with the look and fit.

My only minor disappointment is that the driver’s mat does not completely cover the left foot rest (as you can see in Gator99’s first picture) and there is a bit of excess rubber along the back edge of the mat under the seat.

Got my package from RPM tesla today. And yes, ...the maxpiders seem just like what I was looking for. A Premium looking/feeling mat instead of the standard weathertech type rubber look.

However....my middle row mat was folded in half to fit in the box, and now has a crease in it. Did partscatalog ship in an extra long box or was the middle mat also folded?

I have it sitting out in the sun now to see if the crease will mostly go away.

View attachment 575428
the crease will not go way. check those bad reviews of Maxpider mats for Model 3 on Amazon