Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance MAXpider will make a cargo mat that covers the entire trunk when the rear seats are folded down, ideally folding over when the seat backs are up? Tesmanian intends to offer one in a few months. This would be quite useful since I frequently have the rear seats folded down to transport my bike.

Regardless, I’m looking forward to receiving my MAXpider floor mats from PartCatalog in August!

Reactions: AdVanced
As the account manager at 3D U Ace, I've talked directly with our logistics person and can verify. Yes, we shifted a part of production from China to Taiwan. You can call the office and ask for Tony.
All I see online are the Kagu, or rubber, mats. Are you producing the carpet style mats for the Y? We have them in our 3 and love them! I'm hoping you'll have them for the Y.

Latest from RPM Tesla....
JUNE 4TH UPDATE - 3D MAXpider just told us the mats are on the ocean and they will have them soon. As soon as they arrive, we will be picking them up from their Fontana warehouse and then shipping them out. RPM will be receiving them before anyone in the USA !!

These ship by Fedex ground only in the continental USA

3D Maxpider commented on my reddit post because I mentioned to a user that RPM will be getting them in a few weeks. They said that the mats are still being produced. Below is the exact reply they gave:

“Hello. I'm just here to correct a little bit of information. RPM said the mats would be available in a few weeks but that isn't quite correct. The mats are in production at our Headquarters, but we DON'T currently have an ETA for them yet.”

Reactions: TWoodstream
FYI. Teslarati (shout-out to i1Tesla on Youtube) is offering the full 5-piece set including FRUNK and TRUNK for $406.37. Apparently they are getting the EXCLUSIVE first batch from 3D. First 100 pre-orders get free shipping. Their update from June 11 had this new information and i1Tesla's YouTube video from yesterday is promoting it. ETA is early-August. So I guess Teslarati is getting them before RPM and Parts Catalog? I put my pre-order in and secured free shipping so I must be one of the first 100. My delivery is scheduled for last week of June (like most everyone else for EOQ lol) so I'll have to endure likely 45 days or so in the atrocious stock "mats".

Tesla Model Y All-Weather 3D MAXpider Floor Mats and Liners

Skip to about 2:30 in the video for the promotion. Sounds legit.