Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to really like watching Brian's videos but he's all about advertising and getting deals for himself. He's promoting all of these companies and I'm pretty sure he's doing it for free merch. Definitely does not sound legit. He's just advertising.

I hear you, but if you look at the link, Teslarati is the only one offering the full 5-piece set from 3D. RPM and Parts do not offer it.

I hear you, but if you look at the link, Teslarati is the only one offering the full 5-piece set from 3D. RPM and Parts do not offer it.

We will be offering the frunk & trunk, it will hopefully be available around the same time as the cabin liners. We do not yet have a pre-order open for the trunk/frunk but we will open up pre-orders when the time gets closer. We will offer the same bundle pricing to anyone who orders the cabin liners solo, so that no one is missing out on a good deal.

Also, to be clear - no one has an "exclusive first batch" on these. We are all getting them at the same time.

Same here... I think RPMTesla might be “confused” but why say they are receiving a shipment when all other vendors said Aug? Why risk false advertising?

From the Teslarati website:

June 17, 2020 Update: TESLARATI continues to interact with the 3D Team, on a daily basis, as we prepare for the product launch.

Timeframe for the first official 3D MAXpider US deliveries is expected in August.

We will be photographing the complete 3D MAXpider Tesla Model Y floor mats, including frunk and trunk liners, for marketing creatives at the end of next week. We'll get them live on the Marketplace soon after!

@dojacat @disturbed932 I’m half tempted to cancel my pre-order with RPMTesla,.... I don’t mind waiting but don’t “BS” me and tell me one thing when all other vendors are saying something else. Rather not spend my $$ with a vendor who isn’t honest & transparent

Just got off the phone with a Rep.

He said that the mats would be shipped by the end of this month once they pick them up from Fontana CA

Don’t know how much I of that I believe

Attachments

• 8B4AA99E-DCD3-449B-B9E4-61A3A0A57E34.png
    8B4AA99E-DCD3-449B-B9E4-61A3A0A57E34.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 147
We will be offering the frunk & trunk, it will hopefully be available around the same time as the cabin liners. We do not yet have a pre-order open for the trunk/frunk but we will open up pre-orders when the time gets closer. We will offer the same bundle pricing to anyone who orders the cabin liners solo, so that no one is missing out on a good deal.

Also, to be clear - no one has an "exclusive first batch" on these. We are all getting them at the same time.

Any updates on delivery time? RPM Tesla is claiming to receive their 'exclusive' shipment end of this week.

Just placed an order for the frunk and the trunk. Can i get in touch with someone to confirm that i will receive the full bundle? I tried calling no on picked up the phone and i sent in an email request.

Hi @Painkiller89, thank you! I'm not sure which customer you are, but please check your email - we just caught up on emails after starting the trunk/frunk pre-order about 3 hours ago. Our normal response time is under an hour during business hours. You should have your response now. Thanks again!