Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I don't hear back from RPM Tesla today... last time I ever order from them. Been promised that my mats would ship "this week" for several weeks now. Same response each time.
#1 reason why I canceled my pre order with them... got my refund, ordered w/ Teslarati , and I’ve received all of my Maxpider mats (inside, frunk, cargo, & under cargo) with plenty of communication

My set from PartCatalog just arrived (full set, minus the two “sub-trunk” mats, though those are now ordered, too). Ordered on 07/21.

They look really nice and feel very well made. As others have said, I’m surprised at how light they are. I’m hoping they stay put.

And no crease...they were packed folded with the pattern out.

Question, if I have to pre-order for the next shipment (from ANY of the vendors) will my CC be charged then or when they ship? Thanks
Partcatalog does charge at the time the mats are ordered. Even so, I would not hesitate placing an order with them since they are extremely responsive to inquiries, very honest about delivery timeframes, and recently mentioned that their order backlog is nearly cleared.

Ordered aug 9 from RPM (not part of preorder). When I ordered it, the site made it clear that they’re currently shipping out preorders right now and if ordering now, mine will ship after all preorders and it’ll ship 2-3 weeks from the day I order it.

Got an email that mine shipped out today, 8/26. Was in no rush since I haven’t received my VIN yet.

Will update if I see any creases or anything when I get them :)

My set from PartCatalog just arrived.. they look great!
No crease...they were packed folded with the pattern out.

And, as my wife was quick to point out... I just need a car to put them in :rolleyes:

I ordered the 1st and 2nd row a week or so ago from PC and they will arrive on the 31st. I have a corner of the house dedicated to the trunk mats, center console wrap, screen protector, wheel dip, puddle lights, etc.... My girlfriend points out my lack of actual car with every delivery!

I received my floor mats from Partcatalog yesterday (NJ). The box was sealed from 3D Maxpider (no crease in rear mat), and the fit and look are awesome. The logo's not as obvious in person.

Attachments

• 3dmat_FR.jpg
    3dmat_FR.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 116
I'm still battling with RPM tesla to get my creased middle mat switched out. One of the issues is that I send an email and it takes a week to get a response...

Their current response is "wait another week and see if the crease goes away naturally!" even though its been 2 weeks already since I got it.

I'm still battling with RPM tesla to get my creased middle mat switched out. One of the issues is that I send an email and it takes a week to get a response...

Their current response is "wait another week and see if the crease goes away naturally!" even though its been 2 weeks already since I got it.
Start mentioning you're nearing the end of your credit card cycle and you will be protesting the charge in the next couple of days if they don't resolve the situation. At this point you have plenty of evidence that you have tried to work with the merchant but they are stalling. You would probably win the dispute or at least get them to replace the creased mat.

Start mentioning you're nearing the end of your credit card cycle and you will be protesting the charge in the next couple of days if they don't resolve the situation. At this point you have plenty of evidence that you have tried to work with the merchant but they are stalling. You would probably win the dispute or at least get them to replace the creased mat.

That was actually my last email to them......I'm waiting for their reply now. I told them that THEY can wait a week to see if the crease resolves (which it won't), but don't make ME wait longer, and since the item arrived damaged and they are not honoring their replacement return policy that is stated on their site, I will do a credit card dispute if they don't resolve it.

Reactions: NY_Rob
So I just got mine and I have to admit I'm surprised they don't have any have any grommet holes to attach to the floor I don't have my model y yet so maybe those don't exist. I just know in the past with my WeatherTech on previous cards they would hook into the floor to keep secure.

So I just got mine and I have to admit I'm surprised they don't have any have any grommet holes to attach to the floor I don't have my model y yet so maybe those don't exist. I just know in the past with my WeatherTech on previous cards they would hook into the floor to keep secure.

That's surprising! I've had these mats for my challenger and they did have spots for the factory hooks to catch.

Got mine from RPM today, ordered late July. Folded in properly so no crease. Fits perfect with no slippage, my last essential interior accessory is finally in (qi charger is utter trash but we'll fix that later). Im used to weathertechs in previous cars/other cars in the house and it feels great not having those ridges and chunky square patterns that lock onto the soles of your shoe. Having the liquid lip will also help with things not flying under the passenger seat hole lol.

Got mine yesterday as well, no crease. Fit very well, but not as good as they do on my 3. The lip by the front seats leaves a bit of a gap. Now with the 3 the well is sunk in more, but still. I took some pictures but they didn't come out well, I'll try again later in better lighting.

The OEM don’t have holes, either. They just sit on the carpet. But the OEM have a Velcro-like texture on the back and don’t move at all.