Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have their order from Teslarati yet? Ordered early July, other than the order confirmation e-mail, nothing since. A little frustrating to see others placing orders from other companies since then and getting them delivered, all while I am in cricketsville. Wish Teslarati would update their web page a little more often with more useful info, like we are shipping orders placed XXX right now or this week we will be shipping orders placed from XXX to YYY... Something, anything would be more useful than what they are posting now...

Anybody have their order from Teslarati yet? Ordered early July, other than the order confirmation e-mail, nothing since. A little frustrating to see others placing orders from other companies since then and getting them delivered, all while I am in cricketsville. Wish Teslarati would update their web page a little more often with more useful info, like we are shipping orders placed XXX right now or this week we will be shipping orders placed from XXX to YYY... Something, anything would be more useful than what they are posting now...

I ordered from Teslarati when orders were first available. Got my mats a few weeks ago. You’re probably in the 2nd or 3rd shipment. They only receive so many for each shipment and they go out based on order priority.

I'm also waiting on my order from Teslarati since the first week of August. I received an email from them this week that they are preparing the next bulk shipment so I'm hoping to receive them in the next week or so.

My trunk mat came in...and thankfully, the 3d logo is much less obnoxious than the driver/passenger floor mats (I bought a tesla badge to cover those up though).

20200830_080010.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: sjmcman and Mr850
I received 5 piece set and I definitely dig them. Fit like a glove however the material is definitely not as "rubbery" as I was envisioning. I'm concerned that water/liquid can and will seep through if not cleaned up quickly. My other mats I could spray down with a power washer or any hose really and I could have water pool up for hours or even days and it would never penetrate through. The instructions to clean these talk about using gentle hand soap or something to that effect.

Now I'm wondering if these would have been the better option for water resistance:

2020 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Interior Liners

I received 5 piece set and I definitely dig them. Fit like a glove however the material is definitely not as "rubbery" as I was envisioning. I'm concerned that water/liquid can and will seep through if not cleaned up quickly. My other mats I could spray down with a power washer or any hose really and I could have water pool up for hours or even days and it would never penetrate through. The instructions to clean these talk about using gentle hand soap or something to that effect.

Now I'm wondering if these would have been the better option for water resistance:

2020 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Interior Liners

3d’s are definitely waterproof. And using a power washer to clean is just fine. Even though they are lightweight, they are very durable mats.

I'm glad to hear that. When I read those instructions I got a bit concerned given the wording around how to "gently clean" them.

Also, the instructions mention fastening the mats down with the grommets and while if I look at my driver's side mat, there are three metal things under neat, what on earth are these supposed to fasten down to? It doesn't feel like the mats are going to slip anyways, based on the material on the bottom but the reference in the instructions did confuse me.

Just installed my set I ordered from RPM. Took awhile to get here but I wasn’t in a hurry to get them. They’re high quality mats. I’m use to the bulk and weight of weathetechs, so I appreciate the lightness and different material they use for these mats. They feel more comfortable than typical rubber mats, but not by much. Time will tell if these are worth the price tag. So far so good

Just installed my set I ordered from RPM. Took awhile to get here but I wasn’t in a hurry to get them. They’re high quality mats. I’m use to the bulk and weight of weathetechs, so I appreciate the lightness and different material they use for these mats. They feel more comfortable than typical rubber mats, but not by much. Time will tell if these are worth the price tag. So far so good

Looks like they have fixed the price now....hopefully mine still ships.