Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my mats today from AutoAnything. Like other people mentioned, I bought mine before they fixed the price and I also got the discount on top of that. They honored it without any issues. Thanks to whoever posted the link about it earlier!

Reactions: Medic
Just received my full set from Teslarati. These are way nicer in person than any online pictures I’ve seen. The fit is perfect and I received them without a single crease or blemish. I just finished removing the 3D logos on the front mats and have replaced them with black plasti dipped Tesla logos.

Attachments

• BFF036F3-9723-48B2-BE38-9F5A33A5A61C.jpeg
    BFF036F3-9723-48B2-BE38-9F5A33A5A61C.jpeg
    749.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 52F5C89A-15A9-4A7F-B765-E3F7E44BFDDE.jpeg
    52F5C89A-15A9-4A7F-B765-E3F7E44BFDDE.jpeg
    884.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Informative
Reactions: CO_MY
Nice, looks like they shipped out a whole bunch of them by 3pm.. Just curious, any movement like it being picked up at a certain time or if your tracking stills shows as label printed? For those who got the rear mats, did it come with 1 tracking number or 2 tracking number for it being separate? Just wondering if each piece is shipped out individually or do they pack it together as I am interesting in ordering..

Edit: Looks like they fixed the pricing of the mats, last time I checked it the 3 piece mat was $205.09 with 15% off and the frunk mat was $91.79 with 15% off.. Wow probably could have saved like $44 if I had ordered them but then again I don't have my car yet so don't want to get them too early..

I got the whole set inside one box. Rear passenger correctly folded pattern-out. FWIW, Box was 3D branded with 3D sealing tape.

Just received my full set from Teslarati. These are way nicer in person than any online pictures I’ve seen. The fit is perfect and I received them without a single crease or blemish. I just finished removing the 3D logos on the front mats and have replaced them with black plasti dipped Tesla logos.

I finally put mine in today and I agree 100%...they look GREAT in person.

I’ve always loved the utility of all-weather mats, but hated that they looked like all-weather mats, haha!! The 3D are fantastic.

Reactions: Raiders
For those with experience with this type of mat, how well does it clean up? In particular, things like winter salt and slush, mud and other crap. How durable have people found this product?

Very! After owning for 2 years, all of the mats looked mint with semi-regular cleaning. The salt and mud of Minnesota cleans up nicely. The only wear that I had was on the driver's side below the pedals. Still, easy to clean and then I'd use a spray rubber protectant to bring it back to looking new. I will never use anything other than these mats!

Reactions: TrevTremaine
It’s one package for the complete set for me. My tracking shows movement and is scheduled to be delivered this Sunday. I also dont have my car yet but I couldnt pass up on this deal to save $200+ because of the pricing error and extra 15% off.

Did you end up getting them? Also, what time did Fedex pick up the item, I ordered the frunk mat from them last week for my friend and it seems like it is stuck and hasn't been picked up y et.

I just got mine in today. Ordered Friday 8/28, shipped Friday September 4th, got in Tuesday the 8th. $31.88 shipped for trunk and lower trunk mats.

my packing is stuck at my local distribution center. Fedex gas been delaying my shipments lately

Yeah I was just wondering what the pickup scan time was for the Fedex because apparently my regular floor mats shipped Friday but it hasn't moved at all still stuck at information sent..

Yeah I was just wondering what the pickup scan time was for the Fedex because apparently my regular floor mats shipped Friday but it hasn't moved at all still stuck at information sent..

Shipment information sent to Fedex 9/3 @ 5:41PM
Picked up Bloomington, CA 6:41PM
Arrived at FedEx Location Bloomington, CA 9/4 8:42PM
Departed Fedex location Bloomington, CA 9/5 1:18AM
Arrived at my local FedEx distrubution 9/5 3:41PM
and its been there ever since.
Status is set to "Pending"

• Informative
Reactions: Undisclosed
I Finally got my replacement middle seat mat from RPM Tesla (the first one had a big crease). It took them about 3 weeks to process the replacement, due to week long delays with their emails and not immediately offering to replace it. I had them ship it carbon side out, and it came through just fine.

Unless absolutely necessary (like they are the only ones that sell a particular item), I'm going to be avoiding RPM tesla in the future.