Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its not 2 separate pieces if that is what you are asking, but it is creased so it will fold easily in half.
Thank you. For me, this is a major flaw, just like the Tesla trunk mat for the M3. I use the storage well every weekend, almost every time we buy something (helps to hold small items), and not being able to slide the floor cover's mat back makes the whole thing very cumbersome.

Thank you. For me, this is a major flaw, just like the Tesla trunk mat for the M3. I use the storage well every weekend, almost every time we buy something (helps to hold small items), and not being able to slide the floor cover's mat back makes the whole thing very cumbersome.
You needn't slide the floor may back as it lifts with the floor panel. The handle is accessible and the weight is barely enough to notice.

• Informative
Reactions: jimmym1981
Turns out they aren't oos but are still preparing production. Got an email after asking to be notified. Email states they are trying to gauge demand if you want to also get notified:

Tesla Model Y - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX234838
These look pretty sharp. I presume Tesla is not making an all weather set to buy for the Y? Would love to know how well the mats in the back seats hold up with a lot of traffic. I have active 10 and 13 year olds that will be coming in from outdoor sports. Thx, Rob

• Informative
Reactions: StrangerDanger
For those that have the trunk mat: I understand the top/bottom crease so you can fold it up to get into the subtrunk. Any thoughts on why the left/right crease exists?

Maybe to make it easier to install/remove.

When I remove the mat, I pick it up from the sides and fold it inward. The left/right crease makes that really easy. Same when I put it back in place.

These look pretty sharp. I presume Tesla is not making an all weather set to buy for the Y? Would love to know how well the mats in the back seats hold up with a lot of traffic. I have active 10 and 13 year olds that will be coming in from outdoor sports. Thx, Rob

I pulled the trigger on the MaxPider mats, RPM Tesla has a 20% sale and free shipping so it looked good enough for me. They should be here before I take delivery of MY. The full set with trunk and frunck was $420

Yep, I tried to use my welcome back code for 20 off and won’t work on these mats. I emailed them 3 days ago asking about it and never heard back from Mark and now the sale is over and now he missed a buyer for all 7 mats.

they say they are not allowed to sell under $525 for all the mats as per the manufacture agreement but AutoAnything says they will beat any deal you find no matter what. I missed the sale they had for $499 and hate myself for it

Just want something for easy clean up that isn’t going to fall apart. The first day with the Model Y I notice the fabric coming up like something caught on it. Not used yet. So I’m trying something different. (Bought for previous car-very pleased)
I looked at the hard plastic mats but not for me.

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Weath...el+y+trunk+carpet&qid=1601617205&sr=8-10&th=1

Looks much better than the price would allow.

Just want something for easy clean up that isn’t going to fall apart. The first day with the Model Y I notice the fabric coming up like something caught on it. Not used yet. So I’m trying something different. (Bought for previous car-very pleased)
I looked at the hard plastic mats but not for me.

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Weather-Pieces-Compartment-Layout/dp/B084DK4X8P/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=2020+Model+y+trunk+carpet&qid=1601617205&sr=8-10&th=1

Looks much better than the price would allow.
2B00DFFF-CED4-4767-93AB-6BA4F1B3F178.jpeg

After recently selling my tesmanian mats, I got a surprise delivery of the maxpider mats (thanks mom!)

I want to change out the 3D logo to the Tesla logo I’ve seen sold on here before. However it looks like the logo is riveted in to the mat, not screwed in.
Is this how they all are? How do you remove it? I tried turning the rivet but couldn’t get a grip.

thanks!
8951F06E-4A54-4628-8350-75BB5059E553.jpeg
0B2B2469-510B-4C05-986E-C8EBBF318D60.jpeg

After recently selling my tesmanian mats, I got a surprise delivery of the maxpider mats (thanks mom!)

I want to change out the 3D logo to the Tesla logo I’ve seen sold on here before. However it looks like the logo is riveted in to the mat, not screwed in.
Is this how they all are? How do you remove it? I tried turning the rivet but couldn’t get a grip.

thanks!
View attachment 594945 View attachment 594946

I just removed my logos and replaced with the ones from Mysta Design a few minutes ago. There is an indentation when the logo is taken off. Just grab that rivet side with some pliers and wiggle it to break the plastic.

thanks!
View attachment 594945 View attachment 594946
Yes, I just used a screwdriver to break off the back of the rivet on the back of the mat. I’m really happy with the high-quality matte black replacement Tesla badges I received from Mysta Design which screw in through the same holes. Model S/3/X 3D MaxPider Replacement Badges

Attachments

• 42E005D9-C4FD-4635-8378-37BA5736268B.jpeg
    42E005D9-C4FD-4635-8378-37BA5736268B.jpeg
    630.2 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Protect1989
for those of your who replaced your 3D logos, How long did it take you to receive your mystadesign Tesla logos ?

I ordered on 9/28 and haven’t heard any update from them even though they claim same day order processing.

I ordered on 09/20 and emailed the seller on 09/27. They told me mine would go out on 09/28. I just checked the tracking today (10/06) and it still shows “label created, USPS awaiting item”. I just emailed the seller again to see what’s what.