Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was in the WeatherTech showroom this past autumn I asked why there was a multi-year delay in the M3 floorliners the tech responded that they would have had to make different mats and liners for every month of the M3 from intro to current because the floorplan changed that much every 100 days or so, and they just gave up trying until the design settled in to something they could work with.

Yep! I got the same email; need more folks to sign up for the notification so that they can validate demand and start producing more.
Turns out they aren't oos but are still preparing production. Got an email after asking to be notified. Email states they are trying to gauge demand if you want to also get notified:

Tesla Model Y - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX234838

Where do I sign up to get notified, I am not seeing it on the page. Or do I need an account?

I've gone with Weathertechs in 3 previous cars, and I'm done with the hard rubber mats. They're functional, but they are "cold" and I prefer something the won't take away from a warmer feel I want in my passenger cars.

I've seen the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats in my brother's Volvo XC90 and knew right away that would be the mat I'd put into my future cars. This will be one of the first things I add to my MY

I’m going to order these too. For those that haven’t yet submitted their email address to get notifications for the MAXpider mat availability, I have attached a photo of the email which mentions production timing.

Attachments

• 410DB024-65EE-4572-B836-CFD959F8F53C.png
    410DB024-65EE-4572-B836-CFD959F8F53C.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 202