Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 3D Maxpider 10% off When ordering Frunk and Trunk w/ Interior mats!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok the free gift card thing caused a major glitch. Going forward if you use discount code "FREE" and make sure to add BOTH the 25$ Gift Card and the Maxpider Floor Mats to the cart. The gift card will automatically show up as free. Anyone who hasn't received a free 25$ gift card but purchased over the last few days will retroactively be sent one without having to do anything additional. We are down to 26 sets from the second batch. I'll be placing another order for a 100 most likely tomorrow.

Bummer, I should have pulled the trigger when I could use my new subscriber discount as well; I was hoping to hear a few more responses to my questions in the other thread regarding these floor mats before deciding whether to place an order.

Ok the free gift card thing caused a major glitch. Going forward if you use discount code "FREE" and make sure to add BOTH the 25$ Gift Card and the Maxpider Floor Mats to the cart. The gift card will automatically show up as free. Anyone who hasn't received a free 25$ gift card but purchased over the last few days will retroactively be sent one without having to do anything additional. We are down to 26 sets from the second batch. I'll be placing another order for a 100 most likely tomorrow.
If I order now, will you bill my credit card at the time or purchase or at the time of shipping?

At the time of purchase. Waiting till it ships would be a logistical nightmare on my end. Especially if cards came back declined and I had to start chasing people for their deposits. The inventory is live so you’re guaranteed a set so long as the store allows you to purchase it.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Trying to order the mats, when can I use the new subscriber discount?
you can use the "New5" discount but you won't be able to get the 25$ free gift card discount. Save 10$ with the "New5" now or get $25 for free off a future order. Choice is yours which you want to do but you can't do both.

8 more sets left for Batch 2. 100 more for batch 3 have been ordered! Remember!!!!
Going forward if you use discount code "FREE" make sure to add BOTH the 25$ Gift Card and the Maxpider Floor Mats to the cart otherwise the gift card will not show up!!!

you can use the "New5" discount but you won't be able to get the 25$ free gift card discount. Save 10$ with the "New5" now or get $25 for free off a future order. Choice is yours which you want to do but you can't do both.

8 more sets left for Batch 2. 100 more for batch 3 have been ordered! Remember!!!!
Going forward if you use discount code "FREE" make sure to add BOTH the 25$ Gift Card and the Maxpider Floor Mats to the cart otherwise the gift card will not show up!!!
thanks! Placed my order.

EVTuning: Do you have a storefront or are you online only at this point? I drive through your listed location on occasion.

For right now it’s by appointment only. We do dash camera and trailer hitch installs on Saturdays by a appointment as well. Actual store front with regular retail hours won’t be until next year. We are looking for a location and staff as we speak.

Just placed an order as well. How would we know if we made the second batch?
Sorry I meant to post as soon as we transitioned to batch three. Busy at my daughters baby shower and there has been a flurry of orders today. Going forward we are now in batch 3. @N54TT you are at the very beginning of batch 3. If anyone in batch two cancels you’ll be first on the list to replace them!