Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Set from Teslarati?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BMWY

Mar 29, 2021
SJ
Has anyone else ordered the complete set of 3D mats from Teslarati for their 7 seater? I ordered mine about three months ago and I've been sent a few pieces here and there, but still don't have the complete set that I'm owed. They have also stopped responding to emails, so I'm getting somewhat concerned... Curious if anyone else has received their full set yet, as they were certainly quick to take my money...

I ordered the complete set from Teslarati in August. I received the passenger and frunk mats first and the trunk set a month later.

Many folk order just the trunk set depleting the full set inventory. They are fantastic mats and Teslarati was responsive to my emails. You will not be dissapointed.

Buyer beware. Teslarati will take your order but will NOT inform you that fulfilling the order can take months due to back-log and lead times.
At the very least, they should let you know, via their website, that certain items can take weeks to deliver. Not a transparent company.

Buyer beware. Teslarati will take your order but will NOT inform you that fulfilling the order can take months due to back-log and lead times.
At the very least, they should let you know, via their website, that certain items can take weeks to deliver. Not a transparent company.
I have had the same issue. The fed ex label was created 3 weeks ago but its never shipped. The website says they have stock and are shipping. I just learned that they are waiting for stock from China. I have called American Express and asked to file a dispute. My issue is that they aren’t honest. If it was going to take three months they should just say that.

Same issue here. I placed my order a month ago with other items I purchased and I've received everything but the floor mats. I've also emailed them and haven't received any response. If they are back-ordered just say so, I don't think they are being malicious, but this really doesn't paint a good reputation. Hope to get these mats before my delivery date. lol

I was so tempted to buy from them but after reading all these reviews didn't order from them. After some research I found out that Walmart also carries them. So I ordered the driver seat, passenger seat and back row seat set from Walmart and my order arrived in 4 days through Fedex. Once I received that order I ordered the cargo mat and back seat cover from them too which also arrived within 5 days. In the mean time I ordered the 3D trunk and back well mats from amazon which also came really fast within 3 days, even though amazon had bad reviews but it worked out for me. So I got my entire set within a week of getting my car and am so happy about it.

See if you can cancel your order from American express and order from Walmart or amazon and its worth it.

WARNING about illegal marketing scam of Teslarati last week (Dec 17-18)
Last weekend Teslarati was advertising on its website that they were having a sale of their floor mat sets. There was a promo code given that was supposed to give the purchaser a good cash discount plus free shipping. It was supposed to end at midnight on Sunday night. I began to place an order for the entire set of deluxe mats from the 2023 Model Y. I entered the promo code and instead of applying it, a message appeared that the promo code was invalid. I looked at the shopping cart. No discount appeared and there was an additional shipping charge of $25 applied to the order. I did not complete payment as a result of this. I wrote to Teslarati support. I also found a phone number for them and called. I reached an answering machine. They did not reply to either the email nor to my phone call on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. On Wednesday I received an email simply stating that I should complete my order in the cart. It did not say anything about the invalid promo code for the sale. I called them again on Thursday and the person I reached told me that "only a very limited number of customers would get the sale price and free shipping." That is ILLEGAL FALSE ADVERTISING on their website. I told them on the phone that this was unfair and I should be entitled to the sale price and free shipping. Their answer was that the sale is over. Period! and no apology.