TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

3D Printable Ride Height Gauge

Discussion in 'Model 3: Driving Dynamics' started by Davidss2, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Davidss2

Davidss2 Member

So I made a really quick design to make measuring ride height easier on the Model 3. You just print the 2 blocks stack them on top of one another and add the numbers together. The range is from 90-130mm. Here is a link to the files to print:
    Ride Height Gauge 90-130mm For Tesla by Davidss

20191207_143715.jpg

• Like x 2
  2. Tessaract

Tessaract Member

Nice!

I wonder of they go high enough, though. I believe Tesla advertises stock M3LR ground clearance as 5.5", which would be 140mm. Adding a 130mm step to the "10's block would cover the range.

3. Davidss2

Davidss2 Member

Is there much of a reason to measure the height of a stock car? These are intended for people with coilovers.

But the STL files are public so it would be easy to modify and make your own design. Or just make a 10mm spacer.