Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D printed lowering links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is an older pic with the +6, I guess it looks higher, I was just expecting it to be in the weeds with the +8

IMG_20190929_170615.jpg

Yeah, but I forgot to mention when my buddy printed them out he had to mess with the resolution and size for his printer and the actual net measurements were like 1mm or just slightly over 1mm less than advertised, so I'm probably at a 6.8mm drop and the frist time was a 4.8 I think

If anyone can print me out a set I’d gladly pay for it and shipping. Please pm me. Thank you.

Nowadays you can find adjustable metal links quite cheaply from ebay. I have a 3d printer but I figured that for $80 I'll get the metal adjustable ones instead..

US seller:
TESLA MODEL S P85 P85D FULLY ADJUSTABLE LOWERING LINKS FREE SHIPPING | eBay

UK seller:
TESLA MODEL S LOWERING KIT / LINKAGES / LINKS | eBay

There's other sellers, just search ebay for "tesla lowering links". I bought mine from above UK seller..

Image below:

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: FlatSix911
Thinking sets ranging from -2mm through to +8mm in 2mm increments should do most needs.

-2mm would raise the car (48mm ball centers front, 68mm ball centers rear)
0 difference, stock link replacements (50mm front and 70mm rear)
+2mm would lower the car (52/72 centers)
+4mm lower it more (54/74)
+6mm lower yet (56/76)
+8mm lowest (58/78) these would start to look dramatically lower, probably for show, not daily driving.
Is there anyone still printing links, I found a website where someone is selling them “apguys” but his numbers seem to go past what scott(RIP) has suggested @ 62/82

Any thoughts ?

I’ve also seen the adjustable ones but that seems like a hassle, but the price difference of $70 and $90 isn’t that much of a difference..

Is there anyone still printing links, I found a website where someone is selling them “apguys” but his numbers seem to go past what scott(RIP) has suggested @ 62/82

Any thoughts ?

I’ve also seen the adjustable ones but that seems like a hassle, but the price difference of $70 and $90 isn’t that much of a difference..
I would just get the Blox. I have them and they’re easy enough to work with. Added 7.5mm front and 9mm rear compared to the stock links to get this drop, which is in Low mode
AC6C9317-C8A6-4809-AC7C-181234424CF5.jpeg

Reactions: Shane23