TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

3D Printed Phone Dock Extension, Cup Holder Inserts, and Center Console Tray

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by bumm, Aug 10, 2018.

1. bumm

bumm New Member

I needed a deeper phone dock for a phone with a thick case. So I designed and 3D printed one. Figured I would share it with the community.

This piece goes between the base and cover plate, therefore preserving the OEM look. There are two sizes, 8mm and 6mm. The extension also protrudes the charging cable an extra 2mm so it can properly seat into charging ports with a deep cavity.

Tesla Model 3 Phone Dock Extension by bumbumbum
    1.jpg
    Removable Cup Holder Inserts for use with water bottles or smaller drinks

Tesla Model 3 Cup Holder Insert by bumbumbum

Cupholder5.jpg
    Center Console Tray with divider. (this is a remix of another Thingiverse user's model)

Tesla Model 3 Center Console Tray by bumbumbum

Center Console Tray.jpg

Attached Files:

• Helpful x 1