Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D-printed rear seat shoulder belt guides

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know who's still looking for this now, but I made a model for the belt issue that looks way nicer than the thigiverse link posted in this thread. I'm printing it right now and once its done and fully tweaked, I'll post a link to download/ print it.

Reactions: Jkwan
I don't know who's still looking for this now, but I made a model for the belt issue that looks way nicer than the thigiverse link posted in this thread. I'm printing it right now and once its done and fully tweaked, I'll post a link to download/ print it.
Was planning too, but too big for my Prusa Mini+ print bed =[

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.50.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.50.25 PM.png
    443.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Might take a little more filament, but try printing it diagonally in mid air with extra supports. Luckily my ended 3 was able to print it horizontally. Let me know if you would like me to try and make a sort of two part design. I don’t know how well that will work in actuality, but I could definitely try.
Was planning too, but too big for my Prusa Mini+ print bed =[

Might take a little more filament, but try printing it diagonally in mid air with extra supports. Luckily my ended 3 was able to print it horizontally. Let me know if you would like me to try and make a sort of two part design. I don’t know how well that will work in actuality, but I could definitely try.
Yeah a lot more, did you print using PLA or PETG?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 3.12.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 3.12.14 PM.png
    628.8 KB · Views: 90