Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D-printed rear seat shoulder belt guides

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, It looks like you're located in France. I'm not sure who/where you purchased from but currently I don't ship internationally.

This is my Etsy store:

hello Halpm3Pleas3 , do these come in white as I have white seats ?

I am willing to pay more for white ones :)

Does any of you guys have a seven seater model Y? Wondering whether this will make accessing the seat folding buttons on the middle row difficult? From the pictures it looks like this sits right on top of those buttons

Does any of you guys have a seven seater model Y? Wondering whether this will make accessing the seat folding buttons on the middle row difficult? From the pictures it looks like this sits right on top of those buttons
I had a similar concern before ordering. We have a 5-seater. The seat belt guide does align directly above the button but there’s enough clearance to reach over/through the belt guide and access the seat fold button. It has been a non-issue.

The seat belt guide does obscure your view of the buttons if you didn’t know the button existed. I had trouble convincing passengers there’s a button to recline the seats because they couldn’t find it visually while seated in the back and had to feel for it. Still, I consider it a minor issue.

EAFF3553-BE3D-4D04-9E97-34F35F364FF3.jpeg
3F061306-01CF-469D-ADD0-BFF74D635917.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a similar concern before ordering. We have a 5-seater. The seat belt guide does align directly above the button but there’s enough clearance to reach over/through the belt guide and access the seat fold button. It has been a non-issue.

The seat belt guide does obscure your view of the buttons if you didn’t know the button existed. I had trouble convincing passengers there’s a button to recline the seats because they couldn’t find it visually while seated in the back and had to feel for it. Still, I consider it a minor issue.

Thank you so much for this. Exactly what I was looking for.

View attachment 798654View attachment 798655
Just want to cosign this. I have had absolutely no issue with this. My kids are the ones who sit in the back (11 and 9) and they usually are the ones putting the seats down for me, they had no issue before or after we installed these.

Reactions: ElectricAnt54
Finally ordered and installed mine. The flat filament and print was perfect. To bad my print bed is 30mm short or I would have tried to print my own.

Great quality with some regrets. Regrets are other noises are showing up. It’s a never ending game. Silent one thing and another appears.

You should for the passenger seat.