Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D printed "thing" that came with Hansshow dashboard mounted touch screen display.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

This thing came with my Hansshow dashboard mounted touch screen. It is 3D printed and has holes in it. To be honest it looks like it is supposed to be an air diffuser to mitigate the air blockage caused by the screen location... but it was not mentioned in the instructions and is not in any of the online installation video's and is not mentioned on the Hansshow web page.

Any clues as to how this is supposed to be installed / used would be great!

Keith

20211225_133526.jpg
20211225_133532.jpg
20211225_133540.jpg
20211225_133549.jpg

Do any of you guys have issues with squeaking and rattling with your units? The newer one I got seems to be way more prone to making creaking noises as I'm driving and it's driving me crazy. I was thinking about using some wd40 or something in between the plastic bits to prevent rubbing.

Do any of you guys have issues with squeaking and rattling with your units? The newer one I got seems to be way more prone to making creaking noises as I'm driving and it's driving me crazy. I was thinking about using some wd40 or something in between the plastic bits to prevent rubbing.
If I go over big bumps the unit wobbles a bit and can make some noises. I was going to look for something to put between dash and edge of hansshow unit.