TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

3M Liquid Copper G344 Wrap Pics

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by RopDaddy, Sep 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RopDaddy

RopDaddy Member

Hello ! I've looked at the wrap thread and I saw the pic of the 3M Liquid Copper car but it was NOT a Model 3. Just hoping that someone else out there is Tesla Space had the same brilliant idea that I did and has wrapped their TM3 in Liquid Copper G344? I hope to have my AWD TM3 by mid October - mid November and want to send it directly to the Wrap shoppe. I'd LOVE to see what it's going to look like before I bight the bullet. Also thinking about matte blackening the hood at the same time. Thoughts and Pics welcome.