Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3P, built 5.19.19, delivered without Sentry mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery 5/28 of a LR AWD built 5/24 (HW3) with FW 2019.7.107 and it did not come with sentry mode or some of the other features. I just put it on wifi for the first time last night and i checked the app about 30 minutes later and it prompted me for an update to 2019.16.3.

What can we do if we don't have wifi to connect to? I live in a condo and my wifi is inaccessible from the underground garage I park in. I tried parking near a Tesla store (on a Sunday so it was closed), but was unable to connect to the "Tesla Service" wifi. It did initially, and it was automatic, so I guess it's programmed into every car; but after that first connection it refused to connect again. :p
Also on 2019.7.107

Software is 2019.7.107... Any idea? No indication that it wants an update.
Delivery 6/10 P3D.
I am stuck as well on 2019.7.107 for almost a week. Wifi at home and at work with great signal and no updates? Is there a bug on newer update that is preventing my car to update and they are holding me until bug fixed or I just need to have them push the update. If I needed pushed which is the best way to do this? thanks